men: what makes women attractive?

Options

Replies

• Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm..... ****taking notes**** brunette...check.. nice eyes...check... curves....check check.... glasses....check! :bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm..... ****taking notes**** brunette...check.. nice eyes...check... curves....check check.... glasses....check! :bigsmile:

I have seen in person and you do have it all sweetie! :love:
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options

Exactly. And if a 2005 Honda Accord constitutes a hot car, I'm set!
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    Since I date females, as well, can I answer this?

No? Too bad!!

This is what I like in the females that I date:

- Eyes = They're the doors to the soul.
    - Smile = Esp if she can light up the room.
    - *kitten* = It has to be the kind where your hand can curve nicely with the *kitten* & it doesn't feel weird? IDK... Long story! HAHA
    - Sarcasm = I need someone who can be as sarcastic as I am.
    - Witty = Can make come backs when needed.
    - SMART = Who doesn't like a female that knows her **** (books, cars, politics, environment, etc.)
    - Artistic = In more ways than one.

I think I've listed enough... Hrmm.. kind of sounds like me!! :laugh:
  • Daisy374
    Options

I have seen in person and you do have it all sweetie! :love:

Aww thanks Carl! :smooched:
  • Daisy374
    Options

:laugh: Honda Civic here! :drinker:
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Another taking notes ;) and a TOTAL evolutionary psychology studies junkie (so I have a geek streak, check!)
    Big boobs, butts, tanned, blonde, and a hot car.

Avatar pic is pre-op; currently 10 days post-op from upgrading my Victoria's secret 34B to an anticipated 34D or DD/E, so big boobs - check! I love my gym's smith machine and waist-to-hip ratio is well within "ideal" range for a Caucasian woman (frontal .66, circumferential .72) so bum - check! Reasonably tanned - (check!) for my bleached blonde almost Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones LONG hair - check! For having 3 kids my 2004 GMC Envoy is a freaking MILF-mobile, so it's up to your discretion if that's a check.

Credit score... meh, 690ish?

Here's the kicker though; after a tomboyish upbringing and 6 years in the Marine Corps being one of 6 females in my company of 266 prison guards who worked with the sex-offender/violent population in an all-male military correctional facility with an average headcount of 250-340 inmates, my brain has been totally rewired to a male mentality. For the record, I'm a Kinsey-2.

My hubby finds me pretty freaking hawt, even though our previous marriage counselor says I'm the closest thing he can get relationship-wise to being married to his best guy friend without being gay, lmao.
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Options

"butts" as in...more than one ? I tend to love a nice tushy myself, but having a girl with multiple derriere's would be just plain greedy !
    Give me a warm, friendly smile, a confident, self aware aura, a genuine and sincere personality, a sarcastic wit, and a bum you can bounce quarters off of, and I'm hooked.
    assman.jpg
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options

:laugh: Honda Civic here! :drinker:

WOOOOOO!!!!
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I once asked the man what he found most attractive about me - was speaking physically. His reply? "Your mind."

I guess some guys do prefer smart women. Doesn't hurt that I'm not too hard on the eyes either.
  • heathally
    heathally Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    In my weight-loss journey I've taken up jogging. It's making me lose my butt. My sister gave me the weirdest look when I told her I had mixed feeling about that. If she read these comments, maybe she'd get it!
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options
    Another taking notes ;) and a TOTAL evolutionary psychology studies junkie (so I have a geek streak, check!)

Avatar pic is pre-op; currently 10 days post-op from upgrading my Victoria's secret 34B to an anticipated 34D or DD/E, so big boobs - check! I love my gym's smith machine and waist-to-hip ratio is well within "ideal" range for a Caucasian woman (frontal .66, circumferential .72) so bum - check! Reasonably tanned - (check!) for my bleached blonde almost Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones LONG hair - check! For having 3 kids my 2004 GMC Envoy is a freaking MILF-mobile, so it's up to your discretion if that's a check.

Here's the kicker though; after a tomboyish upbringing and 6 years in the Marine Corps being one of 6 females in my company of 266 prison guards who worked with the sex-offender/violent population in an all-male military correctional facility with an average headcount of 250-340 inmates, my brain has been totally rewired to a male mentality. For the record, I'm a Kinsey-2.

My hubby finds me pretty freaking hawt, even though our previous marriage counselor says I'm the closest thing he can get relationship-wise to being married to his best guy friend without being gay, lmao.

148l1x.jpg
  • Swimgoddess
    Options
    and a bum you can bounce quarters off of, and I'm hooked.

They had an entire segment dedicated to this on the show "MANswers" once... fascinating.
  • Swimgoddess
    Options
    148l1x.jpg

Unless you've actually served your country sweetpea, you don't effin RATE to post anything military themed ;) Go back to unicorns & glitter, it suits you better.
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options

Congrats on the surgery!!! how you doing now? Lots of swelling? just asking because i have heard everything and i never experienced any problems! you're gonna love them!!!
  • Swimgoddess
    Options
    Congrats on the surgery!!! how you doing now? Lots of swelling? just asking because i have heard everything and i never experienced any problems! you're gonna love them!!!

I already DO love them, even if I'm just a tad impatient for the 6-8wk mark for them to drop and soften. I had a top-notch high-end doc ($7400 for the BA portion of my mommy makeover) who does GREAT work :) My only complaint thus far is that the "one-size-fits-most" coconut bras they sell at the party supply store are SO not going to cut it for the luau-themed birthday bash I'm attending this Friday, LOL! I found it a fitting reward for carrying 3 wonderful children & sacrificing my breasts to nurse them a combined 26 months so their little bodies could get the very best nature had to offer :) If I couldn't have my hot nulliparous body from ages 19-29, I sure as heck don't see why I can't have it in my 30s and beyond!
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options

I already DO love them, even if I'm just a tad impatient for the 6-8wk mark for them to drop and soften. I had a top-notch high-end doc ($7400 for the BA portion of my mommy makeover) who does GREAT work :) My only complaint thus far is that the "one-size-fits-most" coconut bras they sell at the party supply store are SO not going to cut it for the luau-themed birthday bash I'm attending this Friday, LOL! I found it a fitting reward for carrying 3 wonderful children & sacrificing my breasts to nurse them a combined 26 months so their little bodies could get the very best nature had to offer :) If I couldn't have my hot nulliparous body from ages 19-29, I sure as heck don't see why I can't have it in my 30s and beyond!

Lol oh i hear you on the "one-size-fits-most" i have learned that i am no longer in that category. Sometimes its sad because I cant find dresses to fit me if they have a zipper top. But anyways great job on the mommy makeover!!!! and yeah you sacrificed your body (but it was worth it) but now you are going to look HOT!!!! cant wait to see post op pics!!!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Because_Race_Car_02-650x487.jpg
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....boobs, blonde, glasses, hot car.....dresses self respectfully (occasionally devilishly!) :devil: ...

Wow - sounds like me!........

Hmmmmm...... Shame I'm taken!
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options

and good credit!

It's good enough to buy a hot car.

I just learned that my credit score is better than 95% of the American population this week, so not only can I get a loan for the hot car, but I can probably afford to have my hair bleached and buy some tan in a can. Now, what to do about the big boobs and but.....hmmmm....