Anyone else happy to just be an "average" weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Me! My weight according to the BMI charts would be way too low for my frame size and height. I was there in higschool. and I felt like a boy. I want to feel like a woman and be curvy. I just want them to be solid and healthy curves and not fat curves.haha My plan is to go until I feel great and then quit. Forget the charts.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    No desire to be skinny here. Love my curves and would hate to lose my boobs. My goal is just to be a size smaller, 2" all round loss with sustainable muscle mass, fitness and strength. Dont really care what that makes me on the scales :bigsmile:

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Really good to see like minded people here and it's making me feel better about BMI bullsh*t charts and stuff.
    I too, look pretty good in clothes. As soon as they come off - oh lord. So I think for me too, I need to stop concentrating on the scales (a hard thing to do!) and start on the clothes and measurements.

I reckon any lower than 70kgs (155lb) for me (GW) would just look not good for my build.

Tbh the one thing I want to reach, is to wince when I see myself next to my bf in the mirror :laugh:
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my goal will end up being 10 pounds overweight according to the BMI. That's fine with me as I have a goal size, not really a goal weight. Now, if I don't get to that size by the time I get to the weight, I'm open to losing more, but if looks good, I won't be as strenuous with losing as I am now.

Like you said, some people have goals to be really thin and that's totally fine. They look terrific so I can't fault them for having/wanting a low weight! But for my personal goal, I prefer an average or a little above average weight.