What can't you wait to wear?

Options
So, I was just looking at my virtual model of how I'd look at 130, and it occurred to me--when I lose weight, I can wear SHORTS! And skirts! And actually feel comfortable! I can wear sleeveless tops and dresses :bigsmile: I am excited :3 What is everyone else excited to wear and feel comfortable in?

Replies

• acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    a bikini for the first time, sleeveless shirts, shirts that are sheer texture, ugg boots
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    My competition bikini
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    So, I was just looking at my virtual model of how I'd look at 130, and it occurred to me--when I lose weight, I can wear SHORTS! And skirts! And actually feel comfortable! I can wear sleeveless tops and dresses :bigsmile: I am excited :3 What is everyone else excited to wear and feel comfortable in?

A string bikini!!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I would love a 'little black dress' and pumps.

What I would really love right now though is to be able to fit my fat calves into my muck boots for winter, when I need to go check on the chickens and collect eggs in the snow... Seriously, how demented is that?!! LOL!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be able to wear the perfect little black dress. Sleeveless shirts, form fitting clothes, and a sexy halloween costume! :)
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    This dress: 87.png
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    a banana hammock! :devil:
  • piperjon
    piperjon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am 45 years old. I have never once EVER in recorded memory gone outside without a shirt on, even as a kid, where others would see. So the answer is that I can't wait to not wear anything! (up top)

Pj
  • piperjon
    piperjon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    a banana hammock! :devil:

Schnortt... you said banana hammock...
    :D

Pj
  • mjlsmith
    Options
    Something from the "regular" section instead of the plus "looks like a curtain" section
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I already wear sleeveless shirts and shorts without abandon, but I'm very excited to lose some of my gut so I can wear pants actually at my waist!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    I'm looking forward to knit dresses.
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    hmm, good question. my things have slight fears attached:

bikini: and spend the day terrified of a 'wardrobe malfunction'--well, I'll be hot, and maybe wear it to a nude beach....hehe
    slinky black dress: conservative family, and my mother might have a problem with me looking like a slut: too bad mom, I look better than you, and I deserve it =3
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be able to have more option for cute workout clothes like some of my more fit friends wear! Definitely shorts...and to look good in a swimsuit...not a bikini, but a nice tankini or one piece without a skirt and extra flounce to hide the "problem" areas! :tongue:
  • KittyMul
    KittyMul Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans! Shorts and short dresses are a big one but I have a bit of loose skin on my thighs, so I'll have to see how that turns out before I go buying too many cut offs. But yeah, skinny jeans, with an awesome bum.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I look forward to being able to wear heels again and I can't wait to be able to wear whatever kind of boots I want. Right now I can only wear slouch boots as they are the only ones I can get over my calves.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    stilettos!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    A super skanky, super short, super tight dress to vegas in december. With the highest damn heels I can walk in.
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Wearing a smaller size jean and feeling like I won't pop :bigsmile:
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Oh, and button up shirts that don't need to be tailored from an XXL!