What can't you wait to wear?

Options

Replies

• darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I want to wear sleeveless shirts and dresses, shirts tucked in, shorts and a bathing suit!
  • trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    skinny jeans, and actually be skinny :), AND I AGREE A SHIRT TUCKED IN, but I never done that in my life, so I'm not I would ever start ......
  • CoxTX
    CoxTX Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A pair of size 12 Levis that are so old they're faded almost white. They are my first goal.
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    my skinny jeans...I can't wait...hoping to fit into them by Christmas
  • ZoayZoay
    ZoayZoay Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    There are a pair of trousers sitting in my wardrobe that I've never worn - they were a little too small when I bought them and then I gained weight. I've lost 7 inches from my hips so far. 3 more to go and those trousers, in theory, will fit. So, in the short term, those!
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Daisy dukes, a bikini (instead of the grandma swimsuits I wear now), a cute jean skirt.
  • enigma2546
    Options
    Looking forward to NOT having to wear slimming leggings and tank tops, & can't wait to fit into my pre pregnancy jeans that were always tight on me, and wear them at the waist, which i wore above my belly button to hide the pudge i already had
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I already wear a lot of things I probably "shouldn't" because I have a major issue with overconfidence, but there are a few things that just never look quite right on me, and those are the things I'm most excited for: Jumpers, flowy maxi dresses, strapless tops ... Oh, and a wedding gown that doesn't cost extra because it's plus sized.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    wedding dress for my wedding in july!
    skinny jeans that fit well
    a good bikini next summer
    nice dresses for the weddings i'm going to in march, may, and december of next year!
  • 2pinks1blue
    Options
    Shorts, a nice bathing suit (probably never a bikini because of my stretch marks), and cute little sundresses :)
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My new Mini Cooper! My reward from my husband for progress made. I can't wait to see what I get for making goal! I trip to Italy has been mentioned.....
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My business suit from 2 years ago! My shorts from then too. I keep trying them and it's still not working.
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    A fitted shift dress - they look so smart for work
    Heels without making my legs ache
    Turtleneck tops with no sleeves
    tops tucked into trousers with long necklaces
    A nice man on my arm ;o)
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Not in a hanging off my body way, but I would like to look good in some lycra fitness trousers/pants that are low on the hip with a crop top, and be able to show off my belly piercing I have had hidden for the past 8 years!

A nice sundress, with spaghetti straps or even strapless, cos mega boobs means mega bra straps and thats never a good look

Knee high boots that I can wear over my jeans, not possible at the moment cos of my rugby players calves.

Nice underwear, instead of functional underwear - pretty instead of control!
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    A smaller corset and pencil skirt :D
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Nothing! I cant wait until I feel comfortable in my own skin! I just want to be able to walk around naked in front of my husband without being imbarrassed! Thats my ultimate ultimate goal! :bigsmile:
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    MY WEDDING DRESS!!!!!!!
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    Quoting Katy perry:
    some freakin:
    daisy dukes ... and a bikini on top!!!! (sun kissed skin so hot we'll melt your popsicle, ooooo ooo oooo)

Oh yeah and some nice tailored pants...high waist-ed... :D and fits JUST right...!

oh yeah and i'd like to look good naked too
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to wear my old clothes again. I did not adjust my wardrobe to my weight, I'll adjust my weight to my (old) wardrobe.

^Yep. I have amazing knee-high boots, a not-really-one-of-a-kind-but-a-few-were-only-made dress, adorable sweaters, bikinis, and I don't care how old my "old" jeans are...I will wear them with pride when I can fit back into them. :happy:
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Just bought 2 size 10 bikini's (US 6) and they fit - well they fit well enough [but could fit better]

I have 16 days until I have to wear them in public!! Yikes!