Rules of Bacon

Options

Replies

• jwerman
    jwerman Posts: 176
    Options
    Bacon has ALOT of calories
    Oy! Really?? Spoil the fun...actually bacon only has 46 calories! Ok, moving on...

Mmmmm, despite the spoiler, I'm dreaming of jalapenos with cream cheese in the middle, wrapped in bacon on the grill! *** (Oops, excuse the drool!)***
  • jwerman
    jwerman Posts: 176
    Options
    Sometimes, just the smell of bacon will get you laid! LOL! "You made bacon?! ...Let's GO!" ;)
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Oy! Really?? Spoil the fun...actually bacon only has 46 calories! Ok, moving on...

Mmmmm, despite the spoiler, I'm dreaming of jalapenos with cream cheese in the middle, wrapped in bacon on the grill! *** (Oops, excuse the drool!)***

OMG. I'm just...I just...HOLY MOLY! This just makes me want to cry happy tears. I can actually smell it. I'm going to make these some day. And then I'm going to eat ten in a row without stopping. What? I'll put fat free cream cheese in the jalapenos. And bacon only has 46 calories. I'm good.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    There are NO rules for bacon.

It's the perfect side with any dish.
    It's the perfect pairing for any dessert, drink, sandwich.
    It's perfect by itself. Crispy, Limp.
    Wrapped around any other meat.
    Stuffed in a roast.
    In any side dish.
    Appettizer.
    Reward.
    Foreplay.
    Make edible panties. (Note--Let it cool first)

I hasve yet to find an undesirable use for bacon.
  • Sasssy69
    Options
    Sometimes, just the smell of bacon will get you laid! LOL! "You made bacon?! ...Let's GO!" ;)

I know it's what I cook up when I'm wanting The Sex. The key is to make the bacon part of the foreplay. Best of both worlds. :wink:
  • corapie
    corapie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Turkey bacon is NOT bacon. Gross!
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options

OMG. I'm just...I just...HOLY MOLY! This just makes me want to cry happy tears. I can actually smell it. I'm going to make these some day. And then I'm going to eat ten in a row without stopping. What? I'll put fat free cream cheese in the jalapenos. And bacon only has 46 calories. I'm good.

Lol I was just trying to be the party pooper
    You made me more hungry with your bacon talk and recipes and I wanted to ruin it all!!!
    And I failed people will always stand up for bacon :(
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Turkey bacon is NOT bacon. Gross!

Also - turkey bacon has tons more sodium! Double Gross.

I cannot think of a single scenario where bacon would be an unacceptable option.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Whyyyyyyy did I click on this?? Now I want bacon!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: The calories don't bother me, but we are flat broke.
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    Everything is better with bacon. :)
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bacon on Aunt Millie light potato bread, with a tomato and lettuce light mayo.. with special k cracker chips with sea salt.

Bacon 3 slices 138 cal
    Bread 2 slices 70 cal
    Tomato slice 5 cal
    lettuce 5 cal
    Light mayo 45 cal

Cracker chips 110
    373 calories for lunch.. so yummy.... :)
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a Kevin Bacon fan thread, not I am all sad pandaish ..... i guess I go eat some real bacon.
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    You must share your bacon!
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options

See rule #7
  • Sasssy69
    Options

See rule #7

I think I just fell in love...AGAIN. ;-)
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    LOVE this thread!

And here's more proof that bacon is the perfect food:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aET0crK2iY0

and on ThinkGeek.com, you can get bacon mayonnaise, bacon salt, bacon gravy, bacon lip balm, bacon-scented soap & candles, bacon air fresheners, bacon lollipops, bacon jellybeans, bacon dental floss (LOVE the irony of that), bacon-flavored popcorn, and a Mr. Bacon plush toy.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    itsjewelagain

NEVER NEVER NEVER share your bacon.

touch my bacon and you die!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I cannot think of a single scenario where bacon would be an unacceptable option.

Incorrect!!!!! If I hold in my right hand a tray holding 10 strips of bacon (henceforth called mmmmmmmBacon) and in my left hand a tray holding only 1 strip of mmmmmmmBacon then if you were to choose mmmmmmmBacon that would be wrong.

The correct answer in that situation is mmmmmmmBacon, mmmmmmmBacon, mmmmmmmBacon, mmmmmmmBacon, mmmmmmmBacon, mmmmmmmBacon, mmmmmmmBacon, mmmmmmmBacon, mmmmmmmBacon, mmmmmmmBacon!

I like cheese wrapped in mmmmmmmBacon right off the grill.
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    funny-dog-pictures-bacon.jpg
  • Sasssy69
    Options
    funny-dog-pictures-bacon.jpg

I love this. Love it love it love it. :-)