Can this actually be true?

Options
124»

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Y'all need to stop these lies. Water is evil, obviously. I read it on the internet. Drink more wine.
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I am amazed at how far this thread has gone. It went from an article talking about 5 myths of water to people debating as to whether or not you need it to survive. Give me a break!
    The article doesn't mean you can survive without water, it's saying we get plenty of water through other sources.

How do you delete a post? Holy cow!
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You don't, my friend. It is forever here to torment you. MUUUHA HA HA HA.
  • darklord48
    darklord48 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I think it comes down to personal preference. Myself, when I drink 2 - 3 liters of water a day, I feel great. If I drink only 1.5 or less, I don't feel as good.
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I am amazed at how far this thread has gone. It went from an article talking about 5 myths of water to people debating as to whether or not you need it to survive. Give me a break!
    The article doesn't mean you can survive without water, it's saying we get plenty of water through other sources.

How do you delete a post? Holy cow!

I know, right? The biggest problem with mfp forums is that you can't edit a post after 30 minutes of posting and you can't delete a thread. One of the reasons I refrain from posting too much on here is that people seem to reduce a topic to completely idiotic levels. It's really sad.