THE SHREADERS

Options

Replies

• tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    day 3 completed today.. sorry didnt post last night. my hands are hurting today from all the plank moves :( and my shpoulders well OUCH. this is sooo much harder than level 1 i actualy cant wait for it to finish... 7 days to go.
  • shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    my shoulders are feeling it as well, but think of the reward when we finish. We will look AWESOME!!! Finished my day 3 with sweat stinging my eyes and clothes drenched in sweat. We are almost half way there!! Go us!:drinker:
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    The half way point is tomorrow.......only 5 more days in the nightmare of Level 2. It is getting easier but it is still a bear!
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    finished day 5 of level 2 today and i must admit section 1 and 2 are ok now but section 3 is still KILLING me.

half way mark tho :bigsmile: so proud of us shelly not missing one day yet :drinker:
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    Sometimes I have to remind myself that mind is over matter in my workouts. Boy is the last circuit of level 2 in the 30DS a bear. But I keep on pushing on. I am proud of myself for keeping up on my daily routine. I haven't missed a day yet, 15 down and 15 to go. I just have to remember to keep on keeping on so I never have to be back on the meds.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    day 16 complete and i nearly gave up after section 1 but i pushed through dont know were i found the motivation from but i did :) 4 days to go until this horrid level is over
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    Got my workout in after cheerleading practice. I really needed that stress reliever.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    day 17 complete and i must say i actualy enjoyed it today :)3 days to go then HELLO level 3 :) cant wait to take measurments on day 30
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    day 17 completed after the football game this morning. It seems like the sweat just comes off me in buckets. Those plank jacks and plank twists are killers. But I look forward to my final measurements. Tomorrow is weigh in day.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    day 18 complete ad the sweat was driupping in my eyes.... im moving this weekend coming so my full days may snap :sad: but i may try do it before the helpers come and after going up and down steps all day hehehe... i want to do 30 days no gaps.
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    my day 18 was the same sweat running down my face and my daughter counting every exercise I do. I know you can do it I'll keep reminding you everyday as I go 30 days no stoppin 2 more days and on to Level 3:bigsmile:
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    I more day on Level 2 and I can move on to Levell 3 yeah!!!!
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    woop woop im taking the dvd into work today and going to do it when my client is in bed....... im in work 8.30am-9am tommorow uch....
    wish me luck lol ill be using tins of beans instead of my 2kg hand weights tho :sad: as cant take them in ill report tommorow after first day of level 3 :bigsmile:

WELL DONE SHELLY
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    Way to go Toni. You are finding ways to keep going!

Yeah I finished Level 2 this evening, on to Level 3 tomorrow. Bring it on!!!
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    i didnt manage to do it in work so im one day behinfd but im going to do last day of level 2 and first day of level3 today :) as i cant go to the gym lol.... im going to be dead after it..... but at least that means ill still not have missed a day hehehe.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    i did it... day 20 and 21 in same day =level 2 and 3 and OMG im sweating pints!!! burnt 450 cal HRM :)
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    Started Level 3 today on day 21. I was really sweating, it was dripping off my nose and down my face. A little sore after finishing I really need a mat to get down on the floor when doing all the floor work. I am going to look at them tomorrow.
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 3; 8 days left on 30DS. I Love to sweat! And boy am I sweating from the Level 3 circuit 3 those rockstars are killers.
  • ltlane
    ltlane Posts: 120
    Options
    for 3 days im doing level 1 and 2 back to back totaling 54 minutes of pure sweaty hell... anyone find this odd? no i havent exactly mastered level 1, but i dont want to get too bored doing level 1 for too long....
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    shelly i didnt do it yestarday :sad: (day22) but im going to do 22 and 23 today im struggeling to find time to do it if im honest as my life is upside down. E.G. yestarday i worked 8.30-18.00 then had family round until 22.00 by then i was spoooo tired today i have to pack my whole house on my own to get ready for the big move tommorow i think i may have to sdtart again when i move :(