You have GOT to be kidding me...

Options

Replies

• stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    WOW - he got balls --- you are better off -- move on to big and better things !! He does not deserve you :bigsmile:
    10344221.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Take him to Judge Judy. :P Seriously, if he broke up with you, why would he do that?

He didn't intentionally break the stuff. He is simply too stupid to know how to pack breakables.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    My biggest question is....who the hell spends $120 on a robe? 0.o

It's a beautiful spa robe ;) Don't judge me :)
  • bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My jaw hit the floor reading that! He's my age & acting like a 6-year-old! I thought the texting breakup was bad, but the more I read, the worse it got! What a ****head!
  • gritgirl
    gritgirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    that is a flipping a$$wipe.

i dated a guy years ago who picked me up, drove me to his sisters house for an event, spent the night with me at her house, and then the next morning sister and husband leave the house and he tells me he's in love with another woman. and since i'm in the middle of nowhere and have no way home, i have to drive back with him as he tells me "if you ever need anything."

some people simply should not breed. hopefully the 42 year old human sized **** will not.
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I just do not understand. Seriously.

I have got to start liking women and go gay, cause this ain't workin.

Yes, come to the dark side... ;-)
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Er, no offense, but you've really got *kitten* luck with men lately. :ohwell: :noway:

What happened with the extremely tall guy you were going on a date with last week?? did it not go so well? :(
    ant btw... I work in a hospital.. worked in the ER for 4 years. The docs down there are complete & utter *kitten*. You're much better without him. sorry about your robe toots.. <3
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    wow... what a jerk..........

Ok you need to get a spiritual cleansing or something... you got some bad voodoo juju going on with men, especially losers!!!!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    photo7.jpg

hehehe!

I could:

1. Ignore that I rec'd it
    2. Send him poop
    3. Email him a loving thank you card
    4. Return to sender

But none of those really seem fun enough. I want fun....
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    My biggest question is....who the hell spends $120 on a robe? 0.o

It's a beautiful spa robe ;) Don't judge me :)

Um. Me. I totally would. Just like I'd spend $150 on a pair of really great shoes. And yeah, if you're lucky enough, I'd wear ONLY the shoes for you on occasion. Sans clothes. THIS is why my man meat has stopped complaining about the amount I spend on shoes. :devil:
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Er, no offense, but you've really got *kitten* luck with men lately. :ohwell: :noway:

What happened with the extremely tall guy you were going on a date with last week?? did it not go so well? :(
    ant btw... I work in a hospital.. worked in the ER for 4 years. The docs down there are complete & utter *kitten*. You're much better without him. sorry about your robe toots.. <3

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/323995-what-do-you-make-of-my-date

There's the story about my date with the tall guy *LOL*
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    send it back :)
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Are you sure the new gf is not the one to pack the stuff. If he was not man enough to send it when you asked he probably didnt now.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Take him to Judge Judy. :P Seriously, if he broke up with you, why would he do that?

Seriously...Judge Judy would knock that ****e out in 15 minutes with commercials!

Sorry you are having such nasty luck with the douchers lately! :flowerforyou:
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Are you sure the new gf is not the one to pack the stuff. If he was not man enough to send it when you asked he probably didnt now.

1. What would that matter?
    2. How would she know a girl he dated a year ago in another state? Especially enough to know my work address? *LOL*
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Put all the broken pieces on his driveway so he hopefully drives over them and gets a flat?
  • odusgolp
    Options

Seriously...Judge Judy would knock that ****e out in 15 minutes with commercials!

Sorry you are having such nasty luck with the douchers lately! :flowerforyou:

*LOL* It's nothing of value, nor do I have the time or inclination to care enough to actually sue him over a broken casserole. I'm just appalled my his stupidity.
  • suzieb1971
    suzieb1971 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    thank god you got to escape him before getting too deep.

not worth it, really. forget him x
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    leave a bag of poop outside his out.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options

1. What would that matter?
    2. How would she know a girl he dated a year ago in another state? Especially enough to know my work address? *LOL*

I was thinking maybe if she was the new one at his house cooking and her stuff was there, to just be witch.