Six Months on MFP – The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly (Pic Hea

Options

Replies

• MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    congrats you are such an inspiration!! just saved your blog in my favorites!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,228 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look great!
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look like a different person! Well done!! Congratulations!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job and congrats! Thanks for sharing your progress & story. It's so inspiring. :flowerforyou:
  • yumyumron
    Options
    OMG!!!! You look amazing! I've made up excuses too..... I'am 5'10 and in denial, but i'amhereandhoping to have pictures posted in the future. thanks for sharing. :)
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, I feel inspired by you. Very well written, congratulations!
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the wonderful encouragement!
  • chachii26
    Options
    Great Job!! u Look Fantastic!!
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and I love the workout outfit! You really rock it!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so good!!! Keep it up
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • jenkamac
    jenkamac Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! And your post was very inspirational - thanks for those words. You're so right, it does take serious commitment. Congratulations to you and the new life you have begun - what a transformation in 6 months, you should be VERY proud.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation and the advice is greatly appreciated!! Awesome!
  • BrixDeRossi
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing! That's so awesome and a great inspiration for others, especially me that I actually started this week :]
  • Jazzyjules71
    Jazzyjules71 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. But I'm sure it's nothing compared to how you feel I am also 5' 10" so seeing your pictures can help me visualize more what might happen to me! Thanks! Your quote were awesome....thanks
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! I enjoyed reading your post...everything you said was so true! It definitely takes a lot of dedication but it is so worth it. Congrats on your weight loss, you are doing fabulous!!
  • chchchangess
    Options
    wow! not only have you lost so much weight, but you look so radiant! it's like the health it just emanating from you! your message is really inspirational too, thanks so much :)
  • MCDKI
    MCDKI Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    thanks you so much for sharing....way to go....:smile:
  • Blohndie77
    Options
    Your post is exactly what I needed. To see that this is possible. Awesome work!
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Brilliant post ... I hope every single newbie reads it. Two or three times. :) Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!