Offensive

Options
Slinkybaz
Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
I find it very offensive when my youngest picks her nose and eats it or when my husband let's a monster one rip just as I've got comfy in bed.

Could someone please ask them to stop doing this rather than erasing them entirely. I'm not quite at the hitman stage yet (I'm still saving)

Replies

• Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with letting a monster one rip? Better out than in. :laugh:
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    You should report them to the mods here...they're pretty hardcore about offensive material.
  • Slinkybaz
    Options

Not when you could choose anywhere in the house but you choose the moment before to come in my comfy bedroom and get ready for bed. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I think he thinks it's foreplay.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You should report them to the mods here...they're pretty hardcore about offensive material.

I agree completely
  • Slinkybaz
    Options

I will now sign my husband up for MFP.......so I can report him
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

Mhm.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options

I am gonna have to report you for dissing the mods.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Not when you could choose anywhere in the house but you choose the moment before to come in my comfy bedroom and get ready for bed. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I think he thinks it's foreplay.

I always thought that the loud, obnoxious fart was the mating call of the common *kitten*....either that, or a turd honking for the right-of-way. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • piperjon
    piperjon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Retaliate.
    Consider how much men really LOVE talk about, er, woman things... and not just talk, but EXPLICIT talk. Maybe with visual aids.
    As for your young'n and the taste for the boog, I'd look the other way. It's helping build up their immunity. So some think.

>:-)
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options

I am gonna have to report you for dissing the mods.

I'm reporting you for reporting me!
  • jslmom1
    jslmom1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It is always bad manners to let one rip in a clean comfy bed. It totally ruins the moment.
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I find it very offensive when my youngest picks her nose and eats it or when my husband let's a monster one rip just as I've got comfy in bed.

Could someone please ask them to stop doing this rather than erasing them entirely. I'm not quite at the hitman stage yet (I'm still saving)

I know exactly what you mean...for me when my husband lets rip, I smoke. I am cutting back so I generally only smoke at home when he farts and I make a point of telling that is why I am smoking!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

Best. Response. Ever.
  • taem
    taem Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    who else is going to pick your child's nose?
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options

Ahh, yes! Mine's the same and he wonders why he won't get blown regularly.:ohwell: As for the snot addicted kid, I tell mine she's gonna grow worms in her belly.
  • hotlaurah
    Options
    Ok, Shrek :laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Puffy heartage to you.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should report them...then again, if you don't want them deleted you better not. We all know being reported gets you deleted. And then when you come back, you'll be deleted again. Shame, really.
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You dont have to report anything to the Mods, I think they have an instant message pop up whenever a fun topic comes up to delete it. This is a site for adults why cant we have a little fun every now and then? Im sure I will get a message in a few
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    You dont have to report anything to the Mods, I think they have an instant message pop up whenever a fun topic comes up to delete it. This is a site for adults why cant we have a little fun every now and then? Im sure I will get a message in a few

Meow...

Oh. Hi. Sorry... just noticed you're still hot.