Offensive

Options

Replies

• _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You dont have to report anything to the Mods, I think they have an instant message pop up whenever a fun topic comes up to delete it. This is a site for adults why cant we have a little fun every now and then? Im sure I will get a message in a few

Meow...

Oh. Hi. Sorry... just noticed you're still hot.
    LOL, thanks but it not true! Its all in the lighting!!!!!!!
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    At least he doesn't run into the room where you are fart really close to you then run out of the room giggling hysterically!! Yes my wife thinks that is funny. Daughter eating the booger? Ummmm protein maybe? Anybody ever proved or disproved that? :smile:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    My husband used to intentionally drop *kitten* every single time we got in the car.

Man tip: women actually don't like that.
  • _David_
    Options
    My husband used to intentionally drop *kitten* every single time we got in the car.

Makes me think of the Dutch Oven
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    You dont have to report anything to the Mods, I think they have an instant message pop up whenever a fun topic comes up to delete it. This is a site for adults why cant we have a little fun every now and then? Im sure I will get a message in a few

Meow...

Amazing lighting...
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

"Drop *kitten*"? A new synonym for farting? I thought I'd heard them all.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options

Yet again, pull the blow job card.
  • odusgolp
    Options

Meow...

Amazing lighting...

Isn't it? I'd like to hire these lighting people to follow me around 24/7.
  • odusgolp
    Options

Yet again, pull the blow job card.

Or get divorced. Also does the trick.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options

mine does that and in bed and on couch and u name it lol
  • odusgolp
    Options

mine does that and in bed and on couch and u name it lol

Next time I hear a guy say "Don't get married, it kills your sex life" remind them farting ON us might also be to blame.

Couth. Get some.
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my ex thought it was funny to get in bed under the covers, let one rip then grab the covers and pull them up over my head and hold them there.:sick:

There is a reason he is an ex.
  • _David_
    Options
    Yeah, my ex thought it was funny to get in bed under the covers, let one rip then grab the covers and pull them up over my head and hold them there.:sick:

That is a Dutch oven lol. Should have pulled a reverse Dutch oven where you fart in bed right before he gets in and you blame the dog
  • odusgolp
    Options

That is a Dutch oven lol. Should have pulled a reverse Dutch oven where you fart in bed right before he gets in and you blame the dog

*LMAO* on that note, I'm going to bed with my gassy five year old :)
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    What's even worse is when he tries to light his fart and ends up burning his @ss....and yes, that really happened in my house at one point. :noway: :embarassed:
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    You should report them to the mods here...they're pretty hardcore about offensive material.

I am gonna have to report you for dissing the mods.

I'm reporting you for reporting me!

and I am gonna have to report you for reporting me reporting you...oh and I am blocking you... **runs off to tattle**
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options

Meow...

ummm yeah no lighting is that good...

:wink:
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I find it very offensive when my youngest picks her nose and eats it or when my husband let's a monster one rip just as I've got comfy in bed.

Could someone please ask them to stop doing this rather than erasing them entirely. I'm not quite at the hitman stage yet (I'm still saving)

When my man does this, I start talking about my uterus. And my period. And hormones.

When my kids used to pick their noses and eat it, I'd tell them to pick MY nose and eat it. That usually stopped them.

Good luck. ;-)
  • bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I was wondering how long it would take until someone mentioned the old Dutch Oven. Nasty business, really.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    You should report them to the mods here...they're pretty hardcore about offensive material.

Best. Response. Ever.

Agreed!