Replies

• dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Go sister! You're doing awesome! :glasses:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I feel like a totally different person :-)
  • Nicolasina
    Options
    Very inspiring! Congrats on your achievement! Keep up the good work. Oh boy is your sister in for a surprise! :laugh:
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    you look awesome - and i agree with the others, the facial timeline really shows how the years literally melt away - you look so much younger! :)

i love hearing how you didnt go to a gym. i sometimes feel discouraged because the gym is not my thing (or in my budget), but you're an inspiration for finding a way to get it done :) thank you so much for sharing!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    you look awesome - and i agree with the others, the facial timeline really shows how the years literally melt away - you look so much younger! :)

i love hearing how you didnt go to a gym. i sometimes feel discouraged because the gym is not my thing (or in my budget), but you're an inspiration for finding a way to get it done :) thank you so much for sharing!

People used to tell me to get to the gym to lose weight and I thought that's what I had to do. Being a family of 5 with one income- a gym membership is not in the budget.

Looking at facial timeline..it's hard for me to realize the changes I've gone through. I guess I'll always feel that way.
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing! :)

You look so great and I'm so excited for you for Thanksgiving!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!