SO TIRED OF GOING PEE!!

Options
124»

Replies

• jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I'll bet I burn an extra 500 calories a day walking up and down the steps to go to the restroom.
    I need to add that to my daily exercise. Wooot!

JEALOUS! My bathroom is like 5 ft away from any given room in the house lmao.. in burning like .2 cals each way lmao
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    After my last pregnancy I'm use to it. He was sitting right atop my bladder and liked to punch, kick, head-butt it so I was going all the time.
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    I know all about drinking half your weight (in ounces) from a professional who performs colonics. That was the first time that I heard about drinking that much water; and with my weight, trust me, it is A LOT of water for me. I was never able to accomplish it. I really need to drink more water, but the way my body does right now, it doesn't take much liquid to make me feel like I need to run to the bathroom too often. Maybe the extra weight is causing a bladder issue.

Does anyone else feel like they will vomit / overflow when trying to drink lots of water???

Yea, I have yet to actually reach my goal.. I am always like 20oz off.. With the whole vomit thing.. I dont have that problem =/ Maybe you are trying to drink too much at once time. Like someone else said, try drinking smaller amounts at a time
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    Why is everyone drinking so much water? I thought the 8 cups a day was a myth and you guys are drinking even more! Isn't too much water also dangerous? Please let me know because if this actually does help lose weight and/or is good for another health reason, I'd like to take advantage of that too!

Drinking lots of water is definitely good for you and helps in weight loss =] I am sure you can google and find out how much is too much.. I doubt any of us are coming anywhere near that much water lol..
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    In the newspaper health column by Dr. Peter Gott (he does have a web site) he states that forcing yourself to drink large amounts of water isn't healthy. Water is great as needed and mostly should be used to quench thirst (or in times of exercise as needed), also interesting is that some of the drinks for people participating in sports, etc., are good because they replace the elements lost to the body through heavy sweating during these exercise sessions. Hoping this information is helpful for those who want another opinion on the need for so much water. FG

Hmm interesting! I am definitely drinking alot more.. but I dont feel like I am forcing myself. IDK. I find it benefiting when I drink lots of water throughout the day. But, I'm no doctor!
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    After my last pregnancy I'm use to it. He was sitting right atop my bladder and liked to punch, kick, head-butt it so I was going all the time.

Oh god! With my first pregnancy my daughter sat right on my bladder as well! during my 4th/5th month I spent LOTS of nights literally sleeping on the toilet. I would prop a pillow on the counter next to me and just stay there all night long.. I couldnt feel comfortable enough to get off the toilet. Ugh, that had me in tears! lol.. WORST part of pregnancy
  • jazzy020106
    Options
    Haha, a lot of times I'm trapped at my desk all day so I guess going to the bathroom gives me something else to do at work...so maybe it isn't all that bad, :)

Lol! Makes the time go by just a little faster!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Anyone with me?! I am trying to drink half my weight for the challenge everyday and its killing my bladder! Poor thing is ALWAYS full.. Me and the bathroom have a new found friendship because I am in there so much! I cant wait until I get use to the extra water im drinking so I can stop taking so many trips! I feel like I should pack a bag and move in there!
    What do you mean "half my weight"? Do you mean in ounces? Like 8 eight ounce glasses of water is 64 ounces so if you weighed 128 pounds that is how much water you'd consume?

I was wondering if a person can drink too much water so I went to Ask dot com. I already knew the answer is Yes but I could not remember the details of why it might be bad. I'm not saying that you are drinking too much water. It's just that your post caused me to stop and think.. and think some more.

Personally, it took my body a good 5 days to adjust to drinking 8 eight ounce glasses of anything without needing to stop at a rest room every few hours but my body did get used to it and I was sleeping through the night again in no time.
  • natika33
    natika33 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    hmmm... yes, but when I google about drinking water to lose weight, it also says that is a bit of a myth. I can google all day and find all kinds of conflicting information. That's why I asked why you are doing it and if you had some new information if you could share it with me.