Everyone hates the "skinny b1tch"!

Options

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    All yous skinny beeeeotchs can kiss my *kitten*!!!

JK!! People are just jealous...that is all.

And one day I will be a skinny beeeeeotch!

you are a hawt beotch!!!!
  • mark03264
    mark03264 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I have read several articles lately about people that are "normal weight obese". By the scale and their BMI they are a healthy weight but once their BF% is checked it turns out that they have too much body fat and not enough muscle. Pretty interesting stuff.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    All yous skinny beeeeotchs can kiss my *kitten*!!!

JK!! People are just jealous...that is all.

And one day I will be a skinny beeeeeotch!

you are a hawt beotch!!!!

Thanks sexy lady, right back at ya!
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I think people are jealous. They judge without knowing the full story. Yes, people can be "skinny fat" where they are thin, with a low body fat percentage but have no muscle tone. But on the flip side that thin person who is healthy could have previously been overweight and worked their butt of (literally, hahahah) to get to healthy weight and body fat percentage. Or perhaps that thin person comes from a family where a lot of people are overweight and doesn't want to GET there so they use MFP to help them maintain their healthy weight, or to help keep track so they can build lean muscle.

But bottom line.. I think it's easy for overweight people to be jealous of thin people. I can honestly (and ashamedly) tell you that I have been guilty of it myself. For me, I was jealous because they were attractive and I was not, they were what I wanted to be and I was resentful. I have since realized the error of my ways, and realized that I CAN be that person who is slim and sexy if I work really hard.

Anyway.. sorry if you've gotten crap! Be proud of the work you've done to get (or stay) where you are! I have lost 20 pounds. .I have a long way to go.. but I'm PROUD of how far I have come so far!!! And you should be too.

God bless!
  • mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have learned to ignore the haters. It is hard being smart and beautiful and I know that the haters just be wanting to hate on me cause they are jealous. :)

Thats why I am a lone wolf, a one man wolf pack.. well then i met my wife and I decided that we would be even better as a team so we can fight off the haters (and ninja assassins ) together. Together we are a wolf pack of two and are both future skinny b1tch's, well she is already skinny, and Im already a b1tch, so combined we are a two person one man wolfpack of the skinny b1tch clan..

it must be friday.. that actually made sense to me!

dont hate the player, hate the game!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    To me MFP is a healthy lifestyle site and not a weight loss site; therefore, people of all shapes and sizes ought to find freedom and usefulness in using the site. I have gone from overweight to healthy BMI with the help of this site, but I want to continue to do better and improve, both in looks and in diet and in fitness. I will be using MFP for a very long time...its part of my healthier lifestyle.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You are all awesome!
    I get the whole "you're anorexic" questions every day! I had a 34" waist on my small frame. I have friends that are heavy, yet their hip to waist is way better than mine was!!!
    People don't get it at all. I personally think that being "thin" is unhealthier than being heavy because for me, I figured if i was thin I could eat fast food every single day of life-and I did. It didn't show so I got cocky and then packed in the 4500-5000 cals a day. It may not show on the outside but the damage is there.
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    This may be off topic but...anyway, why do some people assume because someone is "thin" and on MFP that either they have 1. an eating disorder. 2. are crazy?
    I haven't found that here but I was on the other site and I got a lot of hate. Don't people realize that you can be skinny fat and extremely unhealthy? There is such a thing as being 125lbs and having a horrendous hip to waist ratio, or having cholesterol through the roof.

I love skinny *****es you know why....................cause I OWN one! she is in there somewhere, I am just on here to help bring her out!

so I dont hate them! they are my motivation!
  • Beatrix0810
    Options
    That annoys me so much. FIrst of all it makes me feel awkward when people say stuff like that to me. How am I supposed to respond? I wouldn't say something like that to anyone else and make them feel bad, so why say that to me?

Just focus on yourself and don't worry about what I'm doing. How about that?

10334217.png
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I weigh close to 100 pounds and most people would talk crap, so I changed the ticker to show how many pounds lost instead of actual weight. People see a number and assume the worst.

That's unfair to do to you. This site is called My Fitness Pal not My Weigh- loss Pal. And besides if you feel you have weight to lose that's all that matters. My goodness people can be nosy/ignorant.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i know where you're coming from, except i get hit with it in real life from my friends and family.

YES! and add coworkers to that list too!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Don't people realize that you can be skinny fat and extremely unhealthy?
    Absolutley!
    Also, if all the fat people (myself included) on here had joined the site when they were only 5lb overweight, they (we) wouldn't be overweight now.

Stopping yourself getting fat is far smarter than getting obese then having to lose it all, so I have a lot of respect for people who join and develop a healthier lifestyle *before* they get massively overweight. I only wish I'd been one of you! :bigsmile:
  • corpus_validum
    corpus_validum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hey! Not Everyone hates skinny biatches. That's a ridiculous over exaggeration.

I for one apparently love skinny biatches. I fall for them all the time.
  • moondust7
    moondust7 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yes!! - this is exactly what I was concerned about when I started using this site and replying to message boards... I may "look" sortof thin to some people (aside from the pudgy face, arms, thighs and butt), but I have a lot of fat and not much muscle tone... I am so weak and in need of better overall health and fitness (and muscles and strength) that I have had some horrible back pain and sciatic nerve pain. I know the cause - I sit for too long of a stretch of time at my desk at work and I have poor muscle tone. If I were actually fit and in shape, I don't think I would have had such a horrible pain problem. I chose this site b/c it's a FITNESS app, to log food and exercise, with the support of others who are healthy-minded, not a weight loss app. I need to work on building muscle (and losing some fat) and that's why I'm here. I think people who are significantly overweight and are working to lose weight are a huge inspiration, but I also think those that use this site to help maintain fitness are a huge inspiration as well. It's not just about weight; it's about overall health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I've never experienced hate here, but my friends in real life are like this. When I was in college and over weight, they would always tell me how thin I am and that I'm not fat and blah blah blah... even tho, I was(and clearly was!) overweight!

Now that I've lost a good bulk of that weight and am looking smaller due to a good ratio of weights/cardio, my friends are hating like nobody's business! It annoys me, because I busted my butt to look like this.. and I'm sorry if the haters don't like it.. but thats the way it is and I refuse to stay overweight just to make someone else feel better about themselves.
  • proctorgirl07
    proctorgirl07 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I soo want to be called a skinny biotch :grumble:

me too
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I haven't been 'skinny' since my early 20's and now that I'm in my late 30's (and have more sense) & I don't want to go back there. I definitely want to be healthy which is probably 20lbs heavier (healthy BMI) than I weighed back then but of course I have quite a ways to go to get there but I'm going to try.

BTW, when I see someone's profile and I see all the hard work that they have put in to be healthy and maintain a lifestyle that I hope to achieve I'm not angry or jealous, I am truly inspired. I want to thank those of you that work hard for what you have because trust me when I don't have the energy to exercise or I'm craving something NOT on my diet and you've just posted that you burn 700 to 1200 calories by running, biking or whatever I'm like s**t if that person is working hard then I can too...so thank you very much. :smile:

~Leslie
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    There are an awful lot of haters of just about anything on this website. You know you've reached the bottom of the barrel when people are complaining about others complimenting each other.

Makes for an amusing read during lunch though!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    People also don't realize that the "skinny" person could have been an overweight person at one point in time, and are simply using MFP as a tool to maintain. You have to realize there are a plethora of idiots on this site who are incapable of thinking that far out of the box.

Ufff I'm one of those now "skinny" persons who was overweight and was on & off for more than a decade and is now using MFP for weight maintenance. If I will stop counting my calories and logging all I eat, in no time I will be back to my old fatty me. Some people need to be educated on this. Many have this perception that diet (I mean proper balanced diet) & exercise are only for overweight people but the truth is that it is for everyone whether you are fat or thin. I know many people who are naturally thin but has hypertension & diabetes and also those who weigh only 100ish lbs. but their waistlines & body fat percentage are bigger than mine & their hip to waist ratio is not so good.

I just had to comment on your before and after photos... you look great!!!

Thanks a lot :-)... Really I was overweight since I was 15 & then went fatter when I finished school & started to work. Now that I'm 32, I'm very happy to surpass my GW of 125 lbs. Before, I never thought that one day I could suddenly fit in size 27 jeans. Well today I just bought a pair of Levi's bold curve jeans at size 26!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i think ppl assume based on own experience. Im short and live in a very thin area.

also, some ppl lost weight and became thin through this site. <_<