Hay MFP Whatcha Playin'?

Options
Adynata
Adynata Posts: 128 Member
Because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person on here that got fat from sitting on my *kitten* playing video games. Well, as a contributing factor at least.

So kids, what's your current poison?

Replies

• bens_mommy
    bens_mommy Posts: 219
    Options
    Currently it's The Sims 2, now that hubby and I have a computer that can run it again. However, if I had the money and time to spare, it would definitely be World of Warcraft. I had to stop playing shortly after I found out I was pregnant in order to save every last dollar I could, and I still miss my druid. =(
  • bens_mommy
    bens_mommy Posts: 219
    Options
    P.S. Your hair is AMAZING!
  • Giddeaon
    Giddeaon Posts: 43
    Options
    Original God of War HD remake for PS3 while I eagerly await Gears of War III
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Aww, thanks! The Sims is probably a healthier never ending social career building grinding game than WoW at least. Though I heard there's less fighting and magic or something.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Oh I spent many years on my butt playing games and getting fat :)
    Started way back in BBS games (tradewards), Muds, then Ultima Online from Beta... WOW, DaoC, EQ2, Aion, Conan, Warhammer and currently addicted to RIFT :)

The only difference now is that I pay attention to my food/cals, joined a gym and I zumba BEFORE raiding! :)
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    gta4 on 360......been in the shelf 4 a year......time to get to it.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I figured big Bearw would chime in here! I haven't played any video games for a while. I used to love dune, and games like Rome.

Adynata- I have to say I love that you have changed your hair color 5 times, that is awesome, what color is your 'normal' hair? And you look good with each color...
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    WoW...
  • blueroses_78
    Options
    Sims 3, Sims Medieval, Resident Evil (several of them).

I used to play a LOT when I was younger and living at home. My all time favorite game is the old SNES game Secret of Mana :) And that's when I was super skinny :)
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I think you already know World of Warcraft is my main poison. I'm pretty excited for Diablo 3 as a casual-play game (kill necromancers for 20 minutes, get loot, go home).

And I played the HELL out of Dance Central on the kinect for a while, for exercise and because it was fun, but I'm a little burned out on it.

Also I have beaten EVERYTHING in plants vs zombies, no lie.
  • albinogorilla
    Options
    I think you already know World of Warcraft is my main poison. I'm pretty excited for Diablo 3 as a casual-play game (kill necromancers for 20 minutes, get loot, go home).

And I played the HELL out of Dance Central on the kinect for a while, for exercise and because it was fun, but I'm a little burned out on it.

Also I have beaten EVERYTHING in plants vs zombies, no lie.

impressed by plants vs zombies!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Kane & Lynch 2 though my husband is still on a Black Ops kick so it's rare. I'm waiting to get Dead Space 2 still!!
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    Yawn....
  • albinogorilla
    Options
    Yawn....
    get with the times old man.......get your kid to let you on his 360!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded From Dust the other day so I've been playing that.
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    Now he is into the game where the guy walks around for apparently the last 6 months doing missions- no apparent purpose, and they buy magical gear....

And he uses he 360 as a tool to have group conversations playing Left for Dead...
  • albinogorilla
    Options
    Now he is into the game where the guy walks around for apparently the last 6 months doing missions- no apparent purpose, and they buy magical gear....

And he uses he 360 as a tool to have group conversations playing Left for Dead...
    left4dead is sweet
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    I can think of alot of other things that would better qualify as 'sweet' Well I guess video games keep alot of these people off the street, makes it easier to drive....
  • albinogorilla
    Options
    I can think of alot of other things that would better qualify as 'sweet' Well I guess video games keep alot of these people off the street, makes it easier to drive....
    is watching a bunch of guys you don't know play a game for 4 hours a better way to spend your time?
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    You talking football? sports in general? now we have a true gamer here! wonder what happened to the chick who started this tread?