Hay MFP Whatcha Playin'?

Options

Replies

• albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    You talking football? sports in general? now we have a true gamer here! wonder what happened to the chick who started this tread?
    all sports
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    She must be changing her hair?

I like to live in the real world, that's why sports is great, never know what will happen, real people....

Hey they have alot of sports video games, you play any of them?
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    please don't let this post die with me at the end of it.......
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    oh well.......
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I think you already know World of Warcraft is my main poison. I'm pretty excited for Diablo 3 as a casual-play game (kill necromancers for 20 minutes, get loot, go home).

And I played the HELL out of Dance Central on the kinect for a while, for exercise and because it was fun, but I'm a little burned out on it.

Also I have beaten EVERYTHING in plants vs zombies, no lie.

impressed by plants vs zombies!

Yeah plants vs zombies was a really good casual game - popcap games in general are always very polished but the game mechanics of PvZ were just really engaging.

Haven't really played left4dead - I did really enjoy the Left2Die download map in Starcraft II but mostly I just enjoy coop games. Can't convince my little sugarplum to play Xbox games with me though as he is disgustingly addicted to Wow.

(I'm here to save you ChrisStoney even though you only came here to threadcrap. I'm nice like that. Also I think that posting on MFP gives me experience points.)

And DANG bigbear, that picture is freaking me out. I think you could rest a large scale model of the earth on those shoulders.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    pokemon xD
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Currently WOW and this weird PS3 game Little Big Planet. I also got sucked into Angry Birds.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I'm currently sitting getting fat watching my fiancee play games. He just got Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Before that it was Assassin's Creed 2.

I'm more casual. I have previously gotten addicted to The Sims, Angry Birds, and other random online flash games.
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    yes video games did make my *kitten* wider im sure. I play some Final Fantasy, Fable, Mario, Rockband, Guitar Hero, Poker and many many time management games online
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    COD of course...i'm also replaying morrowind. waiting for all the good games to come out tho...deus ex, mass effect 3, codmw3, bioshock3, skyrim
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    Options

I like to live in the real world, that's why sports is great, never know what will happen, real people....

I was asleep actually. I made this thread around 2AM last night GMT, then decided to go attempt to sleep anyways. I don't really get the whole 'live in the real world' attitude. I mean, do you not indulge in any kind of fiction? Books, TV, movies?

Also the person above me has mentioned all the games I'm looking forward to coming out this year.
  • albinogorilla
    Options
    Currently WOW and this weird PS3 game Little Big Planet. I also got sucked into Angry Birds.

little big planet is lots of fun, angry birds is fun for a quick distraction as well, i have it for my ipod, cell, tablet, ps3, and psp.......cheap and fun!
  • albinogorilla
    Options

I was asleep actually. I made this thread around 2AM last night GMT, then decided to go attempt to sleep anyways. I don't really get the whole 'live in the real world' attitude. I mean, do you not indulge in any kind of fiction? Books, TV, movies?

Also the person above me has mentioned all the games I'm looking forward to coming out this year.

ignore old stoney, he and i work together, dont let him fool you either, he loves the sci fi books...........
  • ChrisStoney
    Options

I was just razzing on you a little! Of course I like to read, esp when I work overnights.... I have read just about every sci-fi book, do not watch much TV but was pissed they cancelled Star-Gate Universe, have the New BSG on DVD, last movie was Iron Man 2, umm, looking foreward to remake of Conan the Barbarian...Also like to hike, fish, boat, go to the beach, gardening, remodeling, so I am generally too busy to play video games....

But I am looking foreward to your next new style.... (that is real world....) So do Gamers generally not like sports?
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I used to play super mario 3 and loved it when I got the racoon suit oh and the boot! Now I only play call of duty ZOMBIES RULE!
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I don't do video games..... however the hubby does COD BlackOps on Xbox and i'm such a great wife that i also got it 4 the PS3 so he can play with ALL his friends. However if i do feel inclined to play, it's usually any type of racing game that i can blow **** up and is totally mindless and easy to do.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    the games i have on the go at the moment are:

PC
    Need for speed most wanted
    GTA San andreas
    (havent touched these for ages)

Wii
    Tiger woods 12
    Lego Rock Band
    Lego Star Wars
    Red Steel 2

Mobile
    Angry Birds.
  • zaiikaa
    zaiikaa Posts: 112
    Options
    deus ex
  • albinogorilla
    Options
    I don't do video games..... however the hubby does COD BlackOps on Xbox and i'm such a great wife that i also got it 4 the PS3 so he can play with ALL his friends. However if i do feel inclined to play, it's usually any type of racing game that i can blow **** up and is totally mindless and easy to do.

you are a great wife!
  • albinogorilla
    Options

I was just razzing on you a little! Of course I like to read, esp when I work overnights.... I have read just about every sci-fi book, do not watch much TV but was pissed they cancelled Star-Gate Universe, have the New BSG on DVD, last movie was Iron Man 2, umm, looking foreward to remake of Conan the Barbarian...Also like to hike, fish, boat, go to the beach, gardening, remodeling, so I am generally too busy to play video games....

But I am looking foreward to your next new style.... (that is real world....) So do Gamers generally not like sports?

I sure as hell dont