He said it wouldn't fit...

Options
13»

Replies

• TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Whatever.

my girlfriend is a big girl, and the ipod arm band thing barely fit her. she had to use the extension. so i can see his point. would you have rather wasted the money and find it didnt fit.
    geeze people will find anything to complain about.

Is this really what you had to contribute? You just sound like a miserable person. Have you ever been told "It's not what you say but how you say it." Of course you can disagree but this comment was completely negative. People like you is why sooooo many people chose to stay off the message boards. I hope you look back at all of our comments about you and learn something.

The guy was definitely rude...any one could see this. I'm glad you corrected him and you would definitely be justified in complaining to the manager. Congratulations to you on your success so far :)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    You know what? I think I would call and complain about him. How dare he say that! I don't care what size you are - in the service industry, you are there to HELP the customer. I've worked in the service industry for MANY years and I have NO tolerance for rude customer service -- I would complain. Loudly.
  • chevy88grl
    Options
    Whatever.

my girlfriend is a big girl, and the ipod arm band thing barely fit her. she had to use the extension. so i can see his point. would you have rather wasted the money and find it didnt fit.
    geeze people will find anything to complain about.

The point is in a CUSTOMER SERVICE job - rudeness is uncalled for and this was rude. Plain and simple. I work in customer service and would never, ever say something like that to a customer. Ever. If I were concerned about it working for them, I would explain that some people have issues with them fitting correctly or whatever -- but the way it was worded to the OP was direct rudeness at what HE considered to someone who is overweight. Not necessary. She has a right to complain. If *I* were his boss, *I* would want to know that he was saying that to a customer. For every bad experience a customer has, they will tell AT LEAST 5 people what happened and those people will tell 5 more and so on. Pretty sure *I* would want to stop that in its tracks.
  • chevy88grl
    Options
    Wow xraychick77, you're quite rude yourself. Do work at Big 5 too?

LOL.

Okay. That made me laugh. :laugh:
  • Obstinate07
    Options
    Boy this was a lot different type of post than I was expecting. :indifferent:

lol, my mind went into the gutter as well at first
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!