I am sore. Just sayin'.
  • jennyocox
    Options
    where's next weeks stuff posted?
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    WEEK 2 CHALLENGES''

Welcome to Week 2 you are the PYGYMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
    necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do
    work!
    Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run
    Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    Day 3 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run
    Day 4 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    Day 5 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run
    Day 6 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 4.5
    miles. A 5k is only 3.1 Still sure you can’t do a 5K? Next week we’re going to see!
    *******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********
    Week Two Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog an extra mile this week. (This is a mile above
    days 1, 3, 5) IF you choose you would 1 mile for daily and 1 mile for weekly on days 1,3,5. For each day
    you do an extra mile your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)
    IF YOU ARE FEELING TIRED AND SORE THAT IS TERRIFIC! THAT MEANS THAT WEAKNESS IS LEAVING
    YOUR BODY AND YOU ARE GETTING STRONGER! IF YOU FEEL NOTHING THEN YOU EITHER NEED TO
    INCREASE YOUR RATE OR WEIGHT OR MOVE TO BUSHMEN! Keep going strong!
  • bmw4deb
    Options
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points. Welcome to Week 2 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each
    exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.
    Day 1 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back),
    20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)
    Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15
    Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)
    Day 3 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back),
    Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15
    Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)
    Day 5 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back),
    Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15
    Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)
    Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!
    *******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********
    Week Two Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week. For each day you do a 5K (3.1
    miles your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)
  • cathy4590
    Options
    Deb, I have a problem here. I can't walk very far or too long because I have nerve damage in both my feet, have had one surgery already. Thats why I cycle alot, is there anything to replace the walking with for me? I don't want to mess up our team by not walking the full distance. Let me know ...Thanks Cathy
  • ckrella
    Options
    Where are the links for the vidoes?
  • bmw4deb
    Options
    Cathy can you just cycle?? that would be ok Ckrella did you find them? if not let me know
  • bmw4deb
    Options
    Hi everyone back from my mini vacation!!!
    I will post how we did as a team last week
    tomorrow late morning!!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Completed yesterday's challenge including a 6 (yep, 6) mile run. Big smile. Go team!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Deb, I have a problem here. I can't walk very far or too long because I have nerve damage in both my feet, have had one surgery already. Thats why I cycle alot, is there anything to replace the walking with for me? I don't want to mess up our team by not walking the full distance. Let me know ...Thanks Cathy

If they can't be swapped out for cycling, I'm willing to run your miles for you if that's allowed. But you shoudl still cycle-- for your heart. ;)
  • bmw4deb
    Options
    the cycleing is fine, DancinSMartiPants the 6 miles is awesome!!
  • jennyocox
    Options
    I think I'm half dead already. Just saying. ;)
  • bmw4deb
    Options
    Jenny i so feel what your saying!! and ido mean FEEL lol
  • dnnmccloud
    dnnmccloud Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    ok i'm going to try and kick some butt..playing catch up!
  • dnnmccloud
    Options
    =)
  • dnnmccloud
    Options
    let's see
  • dnnmccloud
    Options
    still trying to get my badge to post
  • dnnmccloud
    Options
    Yay!! Worked!!
  • dnnmccloud
    Options
    Someone please tell me next week will be better....so I've missed so many days this week I'm going to do a combo tonight!!!UGH!!!!:embarassed: :embarassed:
  • dnnmccloud
    Options
    Come on with it Captain...I am ready for this week.....let's go team I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!