Would you rather..... 12/23/08

Options

Replies

• pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I'll take the 100 yards through a sewer pipe... Max didn't say it was in use. The sewer pipe i'm crawling through is still waiting to be installed...
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'll take the 100 yards through a sewer pipe... Max didn't say it was in use. The sewer pipe i'm crawling through is still waiting to be installed...
    Ohhh! Good one!

I'm crawling through that one too!!!! :drinker:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Sewer pipe.

Just thinking about the ants crawling on me gives me the heebie-jeebies! :noway: :sick:

Ditto! Don't like bugs!

haha not that I like crap either!!!! How bout the suit,bedazzled, thru the pipe not yet installed! :wink:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Thanks for giving my non-installed pipe idea credit to Tam and Mustard... Big jerkface :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Sewer pipe.

Just thinking about the ants crawling on me gives me the heebie-jeebies! :noway: :sick:

Ditto! Don't like bugs!

haha not that I like crap either!!!! How bout the suit,bedazzled, thru the pipe not yet installed! :wink:
    You're my kinda girl!! What do you think about abacus-es?? (I never know how to say that in plural!!!)
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks for giving my non-installed pipe idea credit to Tam and Mustard... Big jerkface :grumble:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Big Jerkface fits him so well too!!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Sewer pipe.

Ditto! Don't like bugs!

You're not playing this right. :grumble:

And stop associating with Tami and Mustard. They'll only lead you down the wrong path.

I think he's gonna go cry home to his mommy.....:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Sewer pipe.

Ditto! Don't like bugs!

And stop associating with Tami and Mustard. They'll only lead you down the wrong path.
    You suck! :angry:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I would have to say the sewer pipe too! Ants do bite and I am not up for that!
  • mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member
    Options

...right....

if the 'wrong path' includes mimosas, sangria, bedazzled abacus's and cleavage, then I don't want to be right. :smokin:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

Sorry about that. Can I pet your bunny? Do you have any cats?

ohmy.gif
  • TamTastic
    Options

...right....

if the 'wrong path' includes mimosas, sangria, bedazzled abacus's and cleavage, then I don't want to be right. :smokin:
    Oh and don't forget floaty heads and mustard!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh spicy!!!! :tongue:

We so rock! Everyone wants to be us!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

...right....

Oh and don't forget floaty heads and mustard!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh spicy!!!! :tongue:

Are you saying everyone wants to fall down?
    What exactly are you trying to say Max?? :huh:
  • genabug
    Options
    Sewer pipe.

Ditto! Don't like bugs!

And why not? I usually do choose the wrong path, its much more fun!
  • genabug
    Options
    I would have to say the sewer pipe too! Ants do bite and I am not up for that!

Total to date:

Sewer Pipe - 23

Ants - 1

So what do YOU chose?
  • mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member
    Options

...right....

yes!!! I'll cheers to that and my floaty head! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.