Would you rather..... 12/23/08

Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Well logically speaking, although I detest ants, I'd have the molasses on me because #1 Molasses is thick and sticky and would cause the ants to stick and be far away from your skin even if they did crawl. You wouldn't even feel them on your skin. Also, once the molasses hardened, a majority of them would get stuck and never even crawl on you in the first place. No harm done. Besides, the molasses would have an anesthetic, cooling reaction on your skin and might do some spa-ish good.

I pick ants.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Well logically speaking, although I detest ants, I'd have the molasses on me because #1 Molasses is thick and sticky and would cause the ants to stick and be far away from your skin even if they did crawl. You wouldn't even feel them on your skin. Also, once the molasses hardened, a majority of them would get stuck and never even crawl on you in the first place. No harm done. Besides, the molasses would have an anesthetic, cooling reaction on your skin and might do some spa-ish good.

I pick ants.

2.gif

I crown you, the QUEEN!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

I pick ants.
    Soupy, will you marry me????:love:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member

I pick ants.

She's so smart crush.gif

Come to Utah with us...we're all getting married....you're allowed to have multiple wives there :drinker: :bigsmile: new_all_coholic.gifth_happy0005.gif

So far I believe it is Soupy, Natasha, and me....and you're invited too :blushing: :smooched: :love: :flowerforyou:

Shannon would be invited...but I hear she doesn't care much for Utah :ohwell: :sad:

:laugh: :wink:
  • SoupNazi

I pick ants.

2.gif

I crown you, the QUEEN!!

:laugh: :blushing: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi

I pick ants.

She's so smart crush.gif

Come to Utah with us...we're all getting married....you're allowed to have multiple wives there :drinker: :bigsmile: new_all_coholic.gifth_happy0005.gif

So far I believe it is Soupy, Natasha, and me....and you're invited too :blushing: :smooched: :love: :flowerforyou:

Good morning Tam! Good morning Kellch!!:smooched:

We are going to need one BIG house.:laugh:
  • kellch

I pick ants.

She's so smart crush.gif

Nope...just a big bed :bigsmile: :devil: :smokin:

Morning Soupy :smooched:
  • TamTastic

I pick ants.

She's so smart crush.gif

Hi dere!!:bigsmile:

We can make it work!! :wink: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi

You all better not be blanket hogs.:angry:

:laugh:
  • TamTastic

Just keep me warm in other ways and I promise I won't!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    :grumble: tramps:laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch

five.gif

flirt.gif
  • kellch
    :grumble: tramps:laugh: :laugh:

th_happy0005.gif
  • jackeh

five.gif

flirt.gif

theres that tongue highfiving again...:laugh:
  • kellch

five.gif

flirt.gif

Uhhhhhhhh....the way those move? They would be some talented tongues :huh: That could come in handy :devil: :smokin:

snickeringg.gif
  • jackeh

five.gif

flirt.gif

Uhhhhhhhh....the way those move? They would be some talented tongues :huh: That could come in handy :devil: :smokin:

snickeringg.gif

yes your multiple wives told me your tricky like that:laugh:
  • kellch

five.gif

flirt.gif

snickeringg.gif

yes your multiple wives told me your tricky like that:laugh:

:glasses: :smokin: :devil:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member

Morning Tami! :blushing: