Scary Movies you love...

124»

Replies

• Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Love the Lost Boys. They should have stopped there though. Part 2 and 3 were horrible.

What other parts??? :wink:

(they do NOT exist, they do NOT exist, they do NOT exist...)
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Little House on the Prairie!

OMG... do you realize they had NO electricity!!??? and there would have been no way for them to have a MFP account????

Soooo scarey!
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    wrong turn, some of the inbreeds looked way too much like 2 brother I used to work with
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Love the Lost Boys. They should have stopped there though. Part 2 and 3 were horrible.

What other parts??? :wink:

(they do NOT exist, they do NOT exist, they do NOT exist...)

I have no knowledge of any additions to the original. I'd like to keep it that way. Else I'll feel obliged to used Windolene to ensure truth, justice and the American way presides. (poor old Corey Haim)
  • The original Halloween for sure!
  • wrong turn, some of the inbreeds looked way too much like 2 brother I used to work with
    yesss! love that movie!
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    I think I have seen pretty much every scary movie made. Even watched the ones back from silent movies to today. Even though the vast majority are lame, I have to check them out just to make sure I don't miss something truly scary.
    The Amityville Horror (original), Salem's Lot, the Shining are some of my all time favorites. A lot of the remakes are decent due to the new special effects, etc, but most of the originals are still preferable. Watched the new Fright Night; not bad but without Roddy McDowell, it wasn't the same. Watched Don't Be Afraid of the Dark yesterday and it did justice to the original from 1973.
    Any of you old enough to have watched Night Gallery on TV? It was hosted by Rod Serling from The Twilight Zone.
    My favorite's have to be the ones involving haunted houses. Feel free to add me as well if you are a horror fanatic.
    Troy
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Exorcist
    Halloween original one
    Event horizon
    28 days later
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    I'm changing mine.. to Human Centipede. :indifferent:
  • Wow, i heart this topic! My Top Fav's are The Exorcist, Original Night of the Living Dead, The Devils Rejects, Interview With A Vampire, Rosemary's Baby and The Shining
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    i really love the movies:
    -Drag me to hell (comedy and horror combined)
    -Eden Lake
    -Saw (sortta horror)
    -House of Wax

ps: The movies that scare me tend to be ones about humans killing other humans. I don't get scared by ghost and monsters.
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    august underground's mordem burned permanent, scary images into my brain. seriously. same with men behind the sun. scarred (and scared) for life!

other favourite scary movies: the grudge (japanese version, folks), audition and psycho (the original).
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Paranormal Activity (surprisingly good!)
    Jacob's Ladder (not scary per say, but creepy)

Gonna check out some of the movies listed by others here!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    None! Ive never watched a scary movie I liked. Im a super duper chicken. I swear I dont breath the entire time theyre on. I will NOT see on in the theater. And I have to have a pillow to snuggle with when I watch one at home. Im lame.
  • I would say one of the best is "the Wizard of Gore" staring Crispen Glover from 2007. It is a must see movie most have never heard of. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2TaZzBb3Gc
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    i love any zombie movie, love exorcist, love rob zombie movies, nothing that scares me.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    august underground's mordem burned permanent, scary images into my brain. seriously. same with men behind the sun. scarred (and scared) for life!

I haven't been able to find those to rent but probably a good thing based on your comments LOL I have seen far too many disturbing films in my lifetime.
    I did also enjoy Human Centipede :)