Last post is the WINNER thread!

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    As Niner slides by on his sled, Betty plucks the WIN from his hand.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    CANT (who now has sand in her crack) welcomes back ninerbuff (missed you) and throws snowballs at betty who mistakenly thought she was making one with a rock in the middle of it but instead put the win in it and throws it at cant...hitting her right between the eyes...a now blind cant takes off with the win
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Tossing a white cane, CANT somehow catches it, but drops the win in the process................and I take it!!!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Quickly instructs CANT in how to use the white cane...because...well, that's what I do for a living and body dives for the win sliding past niner. ;)
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    Cant uses the hook end of the cane to snag win away from mamamc03!
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    In the words of Gandalf.."YOU SHALL NOT POST!"
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    oh but i shall and the win is mine!
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    oh but i shall and the win is mine!
    Back to the shadows!
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    no shadows here clear blue skies! i will have the win - and the ring!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT asks to see the shiny ring and uses the glare of the shiny thing to distract bubble to take the win and dances off to the meadow
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty pops up from where she was hiding in a bunch of daisies and grabs the WIN from Cant then runs and hides again.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT gets out lawn mower and mows down daisy patch uncovering the win
  • mommared53
    Options
    WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Cant mowed down all the beautiful daisies! Betty throws a rock at the lawn mower and jams it. While Cant is trying to fix the mower, Betty grabs the WIN and hightails it outta Dodge.
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    who needs a lawnmower when you've got a goat?
    she sizes Betty up, drops her head and charges, Betty loses grip of the win as she spins through the air, Bubbles catches it and skips off across what's left of the meadow
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT jumps on a stallion that happens to be wandering through the meadow and chases down bubbles! Her hair flows like some chick on the cover of a romance novel and strangely enough she is wearing something that can only be classified as pirate wench outfit....she streaks by bubbles and scoops up the win while fighting off the advances of a tough burly farm hand

(wanna guess what I am reading right now?)
  • mommared53
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: While Cant is caught up in her trashy romance novel, Betty hijacks the WIN and a plane and flies off into the wild blue yonder.
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    bet you didn't know i was a pilot? the win is mine - or i will crash the plane!!!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    while bubbles is off playing snoopy and the red baron, CANT activates the ejection seat on the plane sending the win flying through the air, the win activates it's parachutte at the last second and floats gently to earth and CANT's waiting arms
  • mommared53
    Options
    As the parachute gently lands on top of Cant, Betty grabs the WIN and hops on the motorcycle that's waiting nearby and goes roaring down the road.
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    Betty doesnt realize that its really Debi who is riding the motorcycle and does a wheelie knocking Betty off her bike to take home the WIN!