Last post is the WINNER thread!

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Just got home from church and I see I've lost my long winning streak. Takes back the WIN.
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    finders keepers
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    *Feels the air in her hair... Can hear the cheers*

Hell yeah!! I win xx
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    **cant hands adremaline queen a gatorade and a banana and takes off to the real finish line with the win
  • mommared53
    Options
    I just finished shopping at the mall for a new winter coat and happily accepts the WIN.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I'm in the lead!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    LOOK A NEWBIE TO PLAY WITH US! Cant pats the newbie on the head and takes away the win
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty takes the WIN away from Cant. Shows the newbie that's how it's done.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT fakes an incredible round house kick and Betty jumps up and runs away....CANT rescues the win before it hits the ground
  • mommared53
    Options
    BAD CANT! Betty sneaks up behind her and yells BOO!!!! When Cant jumps a foot off the ground and drops the WIN Betty grabs it, jumps in bed and wraps up tight in the blanket so nobody can find her or the WIN.
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    noting the weird lump under the covers Bubbles investigates and rescues the win
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT points out that bubble has a new friend request and takes the win while she goes to investigate
  • mommared53
    Options
    IT'S RAINING! When Cant goes to check out the rain, Betty grabs the WIN.
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    that was sneaky Cant, on the otherhand I love rain, i was outside and grabbed the win from Betty when the door opened!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT reminds everyone that there is giant birthday cookie for my now 21 year old son in the kitchen and it is ready to be cut! While everyone is singing happy birthday Dennis, Cant grabs a bite of cookie and the win
  • mommared53
    Options
    Happy birthday to your son! My "baby" turned 25 in July. Boy do I feel old! Grabs a piece of cookie and the WIN. Thanks Cant!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    Cant hands Betty a glass of milk to go with that cookie and takes off with win that betty tucked under her arm to grab the milk
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    Betty spills her milk and cant slips throwing the win into the air only to be caught by Debi who takes off with it!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT pulls off an amazing quadruple axle and leaves Debi applauding...which made her drop the win that CANT picks up and lands her jump perfectly
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Throws sand on the ice and CANT eats it and drops the win and I sled by and grab it!!!