Replies

• bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    not quite i'm afraid
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I love the smell of winning in the morning.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Yeah, me too. WIN!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    I love the smell of WINNING in the afternoon!!!!!!!!! I win!
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    sorry it's the peace of the win in the evening that's best
  • mommared53
    Options
    Still afternoon here so I WIN!
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but it's still the afternoon here too, so I win. :smile:
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    curvy is dazzled by the sun in the afternoon, bubbles grabs the win and hides in the dark of night
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    CANT turns on the black light and bubbles is distracted by her glowing shoelaces and cant runs off to the creepy mansion in the woods
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    this might be a post made for me!
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty strolls by, pats the newbie on the head and takes the WIN from him.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    awww.....
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT sees newbie (hey look it's a man!) using the win as a fishing lure and snatches the win away from him and jet skis off into the sunset
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty pops up out of the water while scuba diving and startles Cant causing her to drop the WIN. Betty grabs the WIN and dives back under the water and hides in an underwater cave.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    unbeknownst to Betty, CANT is actually a mermaid and she has swum into her lair! CANT grabs the win and with a flip of her sequined tail, CANT disappears into Atlantis
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Irish is fishing the Atlantic, catches CANT with her giant net and pulls her in, taking the WIN
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    Also in the net is JAWS! Jaws eats irishgal and spits out the win...CANT takes the win and the seadoo back to her cabana boy who is waiting with oil and CANT's shades
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Hilarioius...you have triple the wit I will ever have. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cabana boy turns out to be Irish in disguise (shark ate a hot woman that CANT assumed was Irish)...oil that was smothered all over CANT suddenly starts melting CANT away - she screams in agony as Irish walks away with cockiness and empowerment. And of course...WINS
  • mommared53
    Options
    She's good isn't she! :laugh:

So, the cops come running after being summoned by neighbors hearing screaming. They arrest Irish for melting Cant and Betty takes the WIN (as evidence dontcha know) and walks away with the cabana boy.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT (who is slightly irritated that irishgal didn't rub more on her thighs to make them melt away too) pulls all the poles out from the cabana leaving betty and the cabana boy wrestling around under the canopy while CANT puts on her roller skates (with the pompoms on them cause she grew up in the 70s and 80s) and heads off down the boardwalk with the win