Last post is the WINNER thread!

Options

Replies

• sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    While betty is busy with her Knight :wink: :wink: Debi stabs the win with his sword and steals his horse to head off to the finish with the win!!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    While Betty's knight goes off to practice his jousting, Betty hops on her pet flying dragon and flies off to grab the WIN from Debi.. The dragon blows a ring of fire around Debi entrapping her so she can't come after the WIN.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    CANT points at the blog she wrote last night, while betty, debi, bubbles and newbie and possibly even irishgal go off to read her blog, CANT hops in the bubble bath with the win
  • mommared53
    Options
    While Cant is taking her bubble bath, Betty grabs the WIN and goes in search of the blog.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    A soaking wet and covered with bubbles (ummm the foam stuff not the poster) CANT grabs her rubber ducky and stomps off to blog land grabs the win from Betty and switches it with a scrub brush and slips and slides back to the tub!
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty goes back to Cant to find out how to find her blog and while there switches back the scrub brush for the WIN and tosses in more toys for Cant.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,717 Member
    Options
    Haven't won in awhile.............................till now!!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    awww look it's niner! Where have you been hiding? You left me alone with these chicks and they are quite violent! Cant hands niner a protein shake and heads off to her blog with the win

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/cantjustcant/view/standing-at-the-gates-of-onederland-157191
  • mommared53
    Options
    Hi Niner, we missed you. Betty finally finds Cant's blog. Betty grabs the WIN and tells Cant that Niner grabbed it and took off running. While Cant chases after Niner, Betty walks over to look at Cant's blog.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    While Betty reads cant's blog Debi steals the win from Betty's hand and takes it home for the WIN!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty sneaks into Debi's house and steals the WIN then heads home and hops on the glider to see how many calories she can burn before she dies from her seasonal allergies. :frown: :sad: :tongue:

Poor, poor, pitiful Betty.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT hands betty a box of kleenex and then pushes her down in a pile of leaves. While Betty's head explodes from sneezing cant takes the win and heads off into a corn maze
  • mommared53
    Options
    While Betty is wandering around in the corn maze looking for the remaining pieces of her face she comes upon Cant talking to a scarecrow. Betty takes the WIN and replaces it with an ear of corn then finds the secret exit out of the corn maze and heads home to bed.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT discovers her win has been replaced by an ear of corn and starts to get mad. She gets so mad that smoke starts to roll out her ears...yep folks she is HOT! She is so hot that the corn starts to pop. There is so much popcorn that cant is able to ride the wave right out of the maze and into Betty's window, Cant grabs the win and some butter and rides the wave right to the drive in movies
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty strolls by dressed as a drive-in attendant and offers Cant a free pop. As Cant takes the pop, the attendant (aka Betty) offers to hold the WIN. Betty then walks out of the drive-in movie into the woods to hold her own pity party because of these STUPID ALLERGIES!!!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT hears sniffing and sneezing off in the woods and finds a distraught Betty. She hands betty some cucumber slices for the puffiness around her eyes and slips her an allergy pill....while Betty drifts off to sleep CANT takes off with the lead and hides behind Jillian Michaels
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty wakes up feeling temporarily better and sees Cant hiding behind Jillian Michaels. Betty threatens to sneeze all over Jillian so Jillian grabs the WIN from Cant and gives it to Betty. Betty skips off happily to find more tissues.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    Cant skips along side Betty and shows her the pictures she took that are going to be featured on the community calendar next year...Betty is so moved by them she breaks down and starts crying while cant captures the moment with her camera and eases on road to show the next person the fabulous pictures she took of her WIN

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.204734369597092.47290.101515143252349&type=1
  • mommared53
    Options
    Those are beautiful pictures Cant. I love the one with the doe, I think that's my favorite but they're all great. How much are the calendars? I might want to buy one. Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

Betty hands Cant a flower and sneaks the WIN from her when Cant takes the flower. Betty runs home to see if she can come up with some money to buy a beautiful Calendar.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    The calendars are free! The doe picture isn't one of mine but I agree with you! I love the shiny nose and glimmer in eyes! Mine are the cloud in front of the sun, the football players and the baseball kids!

CANT tells betty to pm her address and she will send you one out! While betty goes to check the numbers on the front of the house cant heads off to do her yoga with the win