Last post is the WINNER thread!

Options

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    WNM hipchecks betty, sprouts majestic pale gold wings and flies away with the win
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Betty whips out her laser, aims it at WNM and melts her gold wings. As WNM falls into a pile of gold leaves, Betty grabs the WIN, puts on a Halloween costume and blends in with a group of people going to a Halloween costume party.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    WNM takes her trusty firehose, sprays down the Halloween crowd so their makeup melts off, recognizes betty and lassos the win out of her back pocket.
  • mommared53
    Options
    Aww, it's a new day and Betty is here to dethrone WNM and take the WIN! bwaaaahaaahaaahaaaaaaaa
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    why thankyou for the win Betty, this win will look divine in my trophy cabinet!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    bubbles has too any trophies in the cabinet so Debi helps out by taking the trophy home to her empty cabinet for her first win!!!!!!
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    sorry Debi but the win was too lonely over at your place
  • mommared53
    Options
    The WIN likes it better on the mantle over my fireplace.
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    well being a chimney sweep in my spare time i come down Betty's filthy chimney and in the cloud of soot and muck sneak the win and climb back up to wait for my helicopter escape
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    So nice of you guys to keep my WIN active while I've been busy with work. Thanks!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    CANT strolls into thread and admires everyone's beautiful trophey cases, Takes the win and goes off to get ready for work
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    naughty Cant sneaking contraband into work, i'll have that thankyou for my night at home
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    cant turns on lifetime movie network for bubbles and hands her box of kleenex for the sappy made for tv movie marathon. CANT rushes off to pick up her son at work
  • mommared53
    Options
    While Cant greets her son with a hug, Betty slips the WIN out of her hand and hurries back to work before her boss even realizes she was gone.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT calls Betty's boss and tell him of her afternoon shenanigans. He calls her into the conference room and forces her to write the company policy against bringing your win to work and makes her write it on the chalkboard 500 times while CANT Heads off to starbucks with the win
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    CANT calls Betty's boss and tell him of her afternoon shenanigans. He calls her into the conference room and forces her to write the company policy against bringing your win to work and makes her write it on the chalkboard 500 times while CANT Heads off to starbucks with the win

WHILE CANT WAITS IN THE LONG LINE FOR STARBUCKS.. DEBI STEALS THE WIN!!!!!!!!!
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty steals the WIN from Debi and shoves the last two donuts someone brought in to work into her hands so Betty doesn't have to eat them.

Betty wonders why Debi is yelling. :huh: Must be noisy in Starbucks. :laugh: :laugh:
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT runway struts by in her new size 14 jeans, while everyone is applauding her super model-esque walk CANT sneaks off to her electric blanket with the win
  • mommared53
    Options
    Congratulations on size 14 jeans. You're going a fantastic job! :flowerforyou:

Betty tucks Cant into her electric blanket and tiptoes out of the rom with the WIN.
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    Betty tripped over the wire of Cant electric blanket, takes a face dive and launches the win to save herself, Bubbles grabs it, runs off towards the train station