Last post is the WINNER thread!

Options

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    While Can't is in the middle of an impressive extended child's pose, WNM grabs the Win off the yoga mat, takes it to a,tailor who fashions the win into a gorgeous cobalt blue wrap dress that flatters her newly defined waist.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Little did WNM know that the tailor was actually a friend of Betty's who used a very nice fabric he got from Paris to create the beautiful cobalt blue wrap dress that looks lovely on WNM. He slipped the WIN to Betty who hurried off to find more fabric so he could make her a beautiful new dress.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    While Betty and newbie (bahahaaa don't know why but that made me laugh so hard I about spit coffee out my nose!) are posing like they are on America's next top model, CANT sneaks in and takes the win and heads off to her son's football game
  • mommared53
    Options
    While Cant is cheering her son, Betty exchanges the WIN with some pompoms then takes the WIN and heads back home to try to teach her cat to clean up his own hair when he sheds all over the place.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT teaches Betty's cat to hack up hair balls on demand...while Betty sulks off to the kitchen muttering to herself, CANT replaces the win with a little box tootsie roll and CANT takes the win to Ohio where it's cold and tucks it in her jacket to keep it warm
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a rotten week - the kittens died and my two littlest have been chucking up since Wednesday, so for that I think I deserve the win so I can snuggle up with it and go back to bed for some sleep!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT give bubbles a big hug and tucks her into bed...while bubbles drifts off to dreamland CANT tip toes quietly out of the room with the win

so sorry about the kittens bubbles...big hugs to you!
  • mommared53
    Options
    Aww Bubbles, so sorry about the kittens. (((hugs)))

Betty gives Cant a good talking to for teaching the cat to hack up hairballs on demand. As punishment, Betty takes the WIN then proceeds to try to teach the cat to be a gentleman and at least hack up the hairballs into the waste basket.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    a scolded cant decides that she is taking the win with her into seclusion in the deepest part of the AFrican rainforest
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty walks into the rainforest, retrieves the WIN and goes on line to see if she can send Facebook a stern letter about not "fixing" things that aren't broke but are now.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT goes on facebook, takes away the win and goes off to harvest her crops with the win
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    WNM drives by on her combine, wearing her new parisian dress, scoops the win with her shovel and drops it in the five gallon pail beside her.
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty notices that WNM's bucket has a hole in the bottom but doesn't tell her. Betty waits until WNM drives off then grabs the WIN off the ground, drops a bean and climbs up the magic beanstalk that grows.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    When betty nears the top of the bean stalk CANT steps on the golden goose's foot and he honks and startles betty who drops the win while clinging for dear life off a leaf....CANT clamours up the beanstalk (stepping on betty's knees on the way up) and runs to the castle
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Morning win.
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty takes the morning WIN from NotGoddess and uses it tosoothe her poor aching knees that mean ole Cant stepped on.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT jogs through on her practice run for her 5K tomorrow and snags the win and disappears into a crowd of 5000 runners
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty uses the beanstalk to swing like Tarzan through the crowd of runners to snag the WIN from Cant causing plenty of the runners to stumble and fall. Oops, sorry everyone!

Good luck on you run tomorrow Cant. I'll be the one on the sidelines cheering and holding the WIN. :bigsmile:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,720 Member
    Options
    While on the vines, the chimps get mad and throw poo on Betty, disrupting her sight as she get beaned right in the face. Then Niner takes the win and jumps on an elephants back and rides off.
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty swipes the poo off her face and tosses it on the ground. The elephant Niner is riding on sees the poo suddenly land on the ground and mistakes it for a mouse. The elephant rears up causing Niner to fall to the ground. Betty grabs the WIN, hops on an ostrich and quickly rides off into the jungle.