Last post is the WINNER thread!

Options

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    WNM saunters by, notices Miner is limping, so she hands him an ice pack for his bruised bottom. Ttfn.... She catches up with the ostrich riding betty, and says "did you get poo on you? You missed a spot." And hands her a wetwipe. As betty reaches down, WNM round house kicks the win out of bettys hand a runs with it to a secret underground tunnel guarded by dwarves.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Betty's ostrich sticks it's head in the sand and happens to see WNM hiding in the tunnel with the WIN. The ostrich plucks the WIN out of WNM's hand, hands it to Betty and takes off at a gallop with Betty holding on for dear life.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    A completely energized CANT jogs past the ostrich and snags the win and runs through the gates of ONEderland for the first time in 21 years!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    i's my birthday today so i win!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT hands bubbles a shiny bunch of balloons for her birthday....bubbles is mesmorized by their bouncing along at the end of a string and while she is distracted cant takes off with the win and goes to meet others to finish planning bubble's surprize party
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    thanks Cant, promise i wont tell you let the secret out but i'd better just take the win so it doesn't ge in your way, it's makes a great balloon weigh
  • mommared53
    Options
    Congratulations Cant! :flowerforyou:

Happy birthday Bubbles! :flowerforyou:

Betty hands Bubbles a bouquet of flowers for her birthday and offers to move the balloons over to another table to make room for the healthy birthday cake. Betty removed the WIN and all of a sudden a gust of wind blew the balloons out the door with Betty holding on tight to the balloons and the WIN.
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    WNM swaps the win with a rock (Rocks make good balloon weighs too.) And jumps through the time travelling portal behind bubbles and climbs up on her pet t-Rex's back, and rides deep into a canyon, that looks peculiarly grand...

Also, congrats on the onederdom, can't, and a very happy birthday to bubbles. :-)
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    i's my birthday today so i win!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT distracts everyone by lighting the candles on the cake and while it's dark in room she sneaks quietly into the haunted house
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty follows Cant into the haunted house surrounded by her Ghostbusters friends. I ain't afraid of no ghosts! As the Ghostbusters zap Cant into their ghost trap Betty grabs the WIN and runs out of the haunted house screaming I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO GHOSTS!!!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    CANT puts on her adorable pink and black running suit for her 5K in 3 hours and dashes past Betty who has run into the cellar because that's what people in scary movies do...CANT grabs the win and eyes the finish line
  • mommared53
    Options
    Betty realizes a cellar is not a safe place to be. They're SCARY! Monsters and bad people hang out in cellars. Betty runs out of the cellar and sees Cant heading for the 5K with the WIN. Doesn't she realize holding on to the WIN will slow her down? Betty takes the WIN from Cant and replaces it with an energy bar then heads for the finish line to cheer Cant on..
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    As CANT crosses the finish line one of the volunteers places the win around CANT's neck as she raises her arms in ultimate victory....

ok so it may have been CANT pushing every last ounce of energy out as she talked out loud to herself telling her to finish....you got this.... and finishing the race and praying for a quick and painless death....but she still hobbles off with the win
  • mommared53
    Options
    Congratulations!! I'm so proud of you. I knew you could do it. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: (((hugs)))
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    "Good burn" *swipe*
  • mommared53
    Options
    Ok, WNM has had the WIN long enough. Betty's turn. Swipe.
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    no way your keeping it, i's mine
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Chick fight! Hahaha
  • mommared53
    Options
    These young whippersnappers should learn to respect their elders. The WIN is mine.