Clothes for big breasts?

Options
2»

Replies

• Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I opted for a breast reduction to solve this problem.
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    I wonder how many guys clicked on this to have a look see?

Guilty........It's hard to give an honest answer without a pic.....sorry, I couldn't help!
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options
    I opted for a breast reduction to solve this problem.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your before/after size?
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I'm a E / DD / D depending on my weight (DD at the moment) and have always gone for V-neck / scoop fronts. Dresses have to be A-line so they 'skim' my hips but allow me to have them bigger 'up top'.
    I like tunic tops with leggings etc for the same reason.

some styles like cropped cardigans / shrugs don't work at all they just make me look all bust (or feel all bust). If I wear round necked t-shirts I like them tight so they 'show' my curves, but that isn't something I do over a 16 as am not comfortable that way. I do slouch around in tour / band t-shirt sometimes but they do nothing for my figure and they don't come out often! lol

I have vest tops but hate wearing JUST a vest top I always feel 'all boobs'.. I ride and have to wear a STRONG sports bra so wish sometimes I could ride in a normal bra and a vest top on a hot day but it's not to be.

Bravissimo is great for designs in the UK. Oh and they do cross over tops etc that nip in at the waist they'd be good for slim fitting tummy area but ample room up top. I have a couple like that from Next and New look I think they were.

Don't forget adding a belt or even a knot in a t-shirt can also be a good trick. :)
  • DahnaLane
    DahnaLane Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You don't say where you live but in the UK we have Bravissimo. Clothes sizes go on you waste measurement and then your bust measurement determines whether you are "curvy", "really curvy" or "supercurvy". I'm a 12 supercurvy. The clothes aren't cheap but they fit really well and they are really good quality.

http://www.bravissimo.com/pepperberry/
    THANK YOU for posting the site... I may have to order something from across the sea. :happy:

Victoria's Secret has been pretty good for my online purchases stateside.
    Always looking for the tops that are "fitted" help cover the girls & NOT swim around the waist (princess seams around the waist)
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Hmm.. I am a DD .. I don't seem to run into problems finding clothing that fit ... It's just thinks tahat you may want to avoid like high neck defo make ur bust line look larger ..v neck draws attention to your cleavage but can be flattering ...I believe in buying good quality clothing too ..you get a better fit and Beautiful fabrics to make the most of what you have :)