Soo anyone actually ever hook up on MFP or .. Like fall in l

Options
katya73
katya73 Posts: 464
Well I am just curious ... Mfp is a site ..were .. Well we all have something in common .. So it's Starting point for even the shyest person to pick a conversation .... We give each other compliments to boost each others confidence and encourage each other along ....sooooo ... it's no wonder great friendships are developed and well..., shall we say there is no lack of flirting going on in here .. Albeit harmless or more serious .... So I am wondering if it has gone that next step for anyone out there .... Relationships form ??? ..... Have you actually fallen in love via MFP ?

Replies

• TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Ive seen it happen a few times ...... Have you had this happen :wink:
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I don't see why it would be a bad thing. Like you said, shared interests. I've seen a couple of people date from here.
  • katya73
    Options
    Haha ... Sneaky ;) !! Denial !! Ive usually got fort Knox built around me !
  • Skmellyg
    Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    not a bad thing, I find it kinda cute, knowing you are not alone and you guys came together this way. I have not but of course i am happily married. ;)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Heck,I am a little bit in love with all the ladies on my friends list here. :heart:
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I became pretty close with a user (nothing romantic, we became pretty good friends), then he quit the site and I haven't been able to get that kind of relationship back with anyone!
    Everyone else is just.. there. To comment, nothing more. Kinda sad.

If I didn't have a bf, and I found someone close to me, I would be up for a relationship past just MFP friends.
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Ha ha! I'm sure it could happen. I've only fallen in love with MFP. Unfortunately (or fortunately - depending on how you look at it) I delete flirty people. I even put a disclaimer on my profile - but of course, I'm already HAPPILY married, so why wouldn't I?

But for those of you single looking for a good time - best of luck to you! Finding the love of your life is a blessing from God. :)
  • katya73
    Options
    Oh .. I don't think there is anything wrong with it ..not at all :) ... Just new to all this and I can so easily see how it can happen ;)
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Heck,I am a little bit in love with all the ladies on my friends list here. :heart:
    :smooched: ...Carl...
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    If I wasn't already happily married with children, I wouldn't NOT be open to a relationship that started here. :)
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    I think its best to keep it at a harmless stage so you can say anything and get away with it. It's cool. My idea of romance is not on a computer besides its too much work but you can certainly flirt no harm in that.
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options

Awww, I'm your friend! :wink:
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    currently working on getting to know a friend from here....

:blushing:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I've never come across my type on this site. Which is really funny since my type is all around in real life lol
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    Can totally see it happening :love:
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it could/would/has happened, but I've never heard of that happening on MFP. The only thing I've heard people complain about are stalkers.

Happily married, so I don't notice such things. Firm believer in meeting people the old-fashioned way = in real life! (met my hubby through mutual friends) Out of all the people I know in the real world - none of them have had a successful relationship that started online. Good luck to everyone!
  • katya73
    Options
    currently working on getting to know a friend from here....

:blushing:

Awwww... See I think that's really sweet :) Good luck :)
  • SandyEdge
    SandyEdge Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have fallen in love...

with my new body !!!!

Nope - Ive just made great friends on this site so far.
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Have met many wonderful people on here. Even text with a few and have become very good friends with them. Would love to meet them one day, be fun to hang out with.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Well I am just curious ... Mfp is a site ..were .. Well we all have something in common .. So it's Starting point for even the shyest person to pick a conversation .... We give each other compliments to boost each others confidence and encourage each other along ....sooooo ... it's no wonder great friendships are developed and well..., shall we say there is no lack of flirting going on in here .. Albeit harmless or more serious .... So I am wondering if it has gone that next step for anyone out there .... Relationships form ??? ..... Have you actually fallen in love via MFP ?

I've wondered the same. Not many MFP'ers near me