Mini Challenge - Last week rewind. 16 miles + a recipe

Options
2»

Replies

• mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Got 6.1 in today! Back on track to hit 16 again this week.

I'm with Reese and the heat - YUCK! They are talking a heat index of 105 here today, then it will be in the 60's on Monday. Typical Michigan weather!
  • Skinny_foodie
    Options
    Strawberry Spinach Salad

Brianna's Blush Wine Vinaigrette
    Half cup of sliced strawberries
    1/4 cup of skim shredded mozzarella
    Croutons
    Skinless breast of chicken

Just delightful!
  • Skinny_foodie
    Options
    Ten miles total! 6 tomorrow and I'll be on track..

We are going to have a new challenge next week so come on ladies lets run towards the finish line! :)
  • firemama
    firemama Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Aloha All,
    My recipe of the week is a breakfast scramble.

2 cups of fresh spinach
    2 eggs
    2 fresh mushrooms
    1/4 cup onions
    1 tbsp garlic ( I love garlic, u can season to taste)
    1/2 tbsp olive oil
    Salt and Pepper to your taste

In a skillet or frying pan, saute garlic in olive oil and salt and pepper until garlic starts to sizzle, then add onions and mushrooms.
    When onions began to turn clear add your spinach, a cup at a time. When spinach is cooked remove from pan an place on plate. Then fry your two eggs in the same pan and Viola, breakfast is done.

Total Calories: About 342 with olive oil if you omit the olive oil it drops the calories by 50. I keep the oil to help get in my good fats, so I don't crave the bad ones. :tongue:

When I am really good, I my veggies ahead of time for a few meals, so I can literally make it when I am getting the kiddos ready for school.
  • firemama
    firemama Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Aloha All,
    My recipe of the week is a breakfast scramble.

2 cups of fresh spinach
    2 eggs
    2 fresh mushrooms
    1/4 cup onions
    1 tbsp garlic ( I love garlic, u can season to taste)
    1/2 tbsp olive oil
    Salt and Pepper to your taste

In a skillet or frying pan, saute garlic in olive oil and salt and pepper until garlic starts to sizzle, then add onions and mushrooms.
    When onions began to turn clear add your spinach, a cup at a time. When spinach is cooked remove from pan an place on plate. Then fry your two eggs in the same pan and Viola, breakfast is done.

Total Calories: About 342 with olive oil if you omit the olive oil it drops the calories by 50. I keep the oil to help get in my good fats, so I don't crave the bad ones. :tongue:

When I am really good, I my veggies ahead of time for a few meals, so I can literally make it when I am getting the kiddos ready for school.

I mean I prep my veggies ahead...
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    11.6 Monday thru Friday
    4.6 Saturday
    16.2 Total

Phew! Barely made it!
  • Hey Did we stop the mini challenges?