Merry Christmas from Afghanistan

Options
2»

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi Dixon! How are you doing today? I was hoping you would be able to check in and we can write you back!

I know it must be hard being so far away. My husband was an army brat, moved every 3 years. He loves that he saw the entire world ,while I was tucked safely in my little neighborhood while we were growing up..

Funny thing is, he wanted to buy a house in the hood I grew up in!

I pray for you safety!!

:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas! 11_2_104.gif

Hope all is well......and Thank You for everything you do :flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hope you had a great christmas!!!!

Thanks for everything you do for our Country!!!

Have a safe and happy return
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I also wanted to thank you for your service and your family for their sacrifices as well. I can't imagine how hard it must be, especially at this time of year. I love Christmas and hope yours was as good as it could be over there. I also hope you stay safe and well, and wish you all the best for 2009.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    So, I live in South Florida and it is 69 degrees this morning. It looks like it might rain, but right now the sky is blue. Think I will head over to the beach and do a couple mile walk in the sand. Hey, if it is good enough for the horses to train in, it is good enough for me. Maybe I will end up with muscles 'flanks' like those pretty riders!!:tongue:

I have a new weight bench which I tried out...as soon as my husband put it together. It was a tricky request from me, as I plan to instigate my husband to join me! He gets really good definition fast, so he will keep up and show me up!!

My son is coming home from Indiana next week and I canNOT wait to see him and his GF. We will have Christmas again and celebrate his *cough* :noway: 26th birthday. I am just wonderin' how I could have a 26 yr old when I am 32??????:laugh:

Well that is all this fine day. I hope yours is beautiful and filled with warm thoughts.
    :flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    bump!! :flowerforyou: