Goals for September....who will join me?

Options
I am off underwear shopping at the end of September, therefore I am desperate to get down to 130lb! That is 10lb in a month as I hoping that by the 31st August I will have lost another couple of pound! I have done 12lb last month, so I am confident with serious hard work I can do it.

So who wants to join me...WHAT IS YOUR GOAL FOR SEPTEMBER?

On the 30th September we should all have a weigh in and see did we make it? Pick a reward for yourself, if you make your attained goal (as long as its not an easy one ;) )

Come on JOIN IN :) I need some serious motivation :) If you want to join in...please friend request me so we can see how you are doing :)

MY GOAL FOR SEPTEMBER IS TO LOSE 10LB, IT IS AROUND 7% OF MY BODY WEIGHT, A REAL CHALLENGE.

Replies

• vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Hiya, count me in! I've sent you a friend request. I'm doing a Christmas challenge, but I it would be great to put a step in. Mine's more size related than weight, I'd like to be comfortably into size 14s (not just the big ones, most 14s!) I've been a 16 for a few weeks, progress is going slower but I've started to work out more (if you don't count this weekend!!)

Best of luck to you too, can't wait to see how we get on! I'll check back with you from time to time and make sure you're feeling good about life! If I get to a size 14, I'll buy new underwear!
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    put me in for 10 pounds for September --- I need a good month -- and I am really going to do this -- I sent a friend request.
    10344221.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Ruthann2
    Ruthann2 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm in I want to be 6 pds lighter sent a friend request
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    i have a different goal for September, but it'll be tough for me, so I could use the motivation and support!

I'm going to go alcohol free for the whole month.
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Add me too please I'd like to lose 10lbs in September.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose the vacation weight that crept back this summer. It's not much in terms of number of lbs. but since I'm basically in maintenance, it's hard to lose! I want to lose these last 3 lbs. by the end of September AND lift weights 3 times a week. Doubly hard!
  • Mygypsysoul
    Mygypsysoul Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Me! I want to lose 10lbs by the end of Septemeber.

SW: 205
    CW: 201
    GW 1: 150
    GW 2: 130
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Doesn't 10lb seem like a huge number but still attainable. I am very excited for people to be joining in. Thanks for the motivation :) Keep on joining. I wonder what our combined losing weight for September could be. HUGE NUMBERS hopefully. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :)
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Bump....come on guys JOIN IN :)
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Howdy

My goals are exercised based. I want to double the amount of sit ups and squats I can do and move from half push ups to full.

Would love to increase from walking 5 days a week to the walking plus 2 days jogging.

I have my wedding coming up in just under 3 weeks (2 weeks 6 days) my main goal up until then is just to tone as much as a can any weight lost done doing this will be excellent but I am not setting any actual weigh goals this month.

Good Luck everyone!
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Weighed myself today for the final time until September 1st. As suspected I got rid of those 2lb and am now square on 140lb! So I am raring to go for my challenge which is in my signature.

Anyone else wanting to join in this month? After the fourth day with no caffine I am sure I am going to need lots of moral support!
  • ritajean3
    Options
    Well done! I love the idea of no limit when shopping for undies. I weighed myself today and have lost another kg so 76.5kg (168.6 pounds) will be interesting to see if I loose more with all the squats, sit ups and push ups I do. I totally supporting you 100% with the no caffeine your made of tougher stuff than I!
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    This thread is still very much open to more people :)
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    i have a different goal for September, but it'll be tough for me, so I could use the motivation and support!

I'm going to go alcohol free for the whole month.

I'd love to get down to 130 by the end of September, but more importantly, I'm going to join Melanie on her challege!
  • songofserenity81
    songofserenity81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to join?
    My goal is to lose 8lb if at all possible , have 18lb to go till my 140lb target so not sure how easy the last 18 lb is going to be to lose as we all know the last lbs to go are harder. So any motivation will be valued.

start weight Sept 1st 158.8 lbs
    goal weight Sept 30th 150lbs
  • A_Hudson
    A_Hudson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in. My goal is 10 lbs till the end of September. For achieving my challenge I will tread myself with an expensive restaurant visit!

Good luck everyone!!!
  • jules2211
    Options
    Count me in please, I need help to keep going, I've started to lose weight 3 or 4 times in the last 6 months and then something knocks me off track, so this will be great
  • ritajean3
    Options
    Taking the squats off my list I pushed myself hard and doubled the amount I can do in one go lol. Sit ups and push ups to focus on now
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'll join! :) I'm 5'7 and 149.8. by the end of september I would like to be 140. 10lbs! seems alot but I'm pretty sure it is attainable if I just stay motivated.

hmm my treat, a new dress and a romantic night out haha !

Good luck everyone. x
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Ill join! 5'3, cw 199 lbs. Goal for september is to loose 7 pounds, train 5 h / week! Starting of with a rest day due to work but tomorrow im doing Ripped in 30 w 3and 4.

My treat will be a haircut and maybe maybe a new skirt or dress if ill fit in to a 12.