Female age 45-50 with 40-50 pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• hhcote
    hhcote Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 48 w/ 50 pounds to lose. Just started MFP at the beginning of the month. I've lost 11 lbs, but now I'm feeling the monthly cravings rushing in. I need motivation from gals my age!!
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I'm fifty, and 21 lbs into the 50 lbs I need to lose
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 with more than 50 ponds to lose and I would love to join this group. Count me in!
  • MaggieINC
    Options
    Exactly what I am looking for. I am 49 and have 30-40 LBS to loose. I need all the support, motivation and comments I can get. Please add me as a friend.
  • MaggieINC
    Options
    I saw your response to phatfreeme. I am 49 and have 30-40 LBS to loose. I need all the support, motivation and comments I can get. Please add me as a friend.
  • 4Nancynow
    4Nancynow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group I did so well before the holidays. For some reason, a wrong one it was, I just went crazy and ate all things bad. I need to get back on track, because I know how good it felt! I am 45 with approx 40 pounds to lose!
  • anupama97
    anupama97 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new to MFP, joined4 days back. I was into aerobic dance and boot camp at my work place 4 weeks back. My plantar fasciitis became so bad that I had to quit all. I am 44 and 3lbs to lose. I am on low impact exercises. I need all the support and motivation. I wish to join this group. I look forward for suggestions regarding my workout routine....
  • mags1470
    Options
    I joined a bit ago and didn't do anything. I am committed to trying "again" this year. Have joined the "Biggest Loser" at my gym...for a good butt kicking....to get me in gear. I am 53 with 50-60 pounds to lose.

Am not stressing myself out until kickoff on January 1st at 6:30 a.m. Please add me as a friend and I will try to help you be accountable and be an encouragement to you.
  • mags1470
    Options
    I joined a bit ago and didn't do anything. I am committed to trying "again" this year. Have joined the "Biggest Loser" at my gym...for a good butt kicking....to get me in gear. I am 53 with 50-60 pounds to lose.

Am not stressing myself out until kickoff on January 1st at 6:30 a.m. Please add me as a friend and I will try to help you be accountable and be an encouragement to you.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 47 and have at least 50 to lose. It nice to see similar age and weight range goals. Thanks:flowerforyou:
    Deb
  • CuppycakeKaren
    CuppycakeKaren Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Would love to join your group...46 with at least 35 lbs to release!!
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I am 53, and I would like to lose more than 50lbs....about 65lbs. I am very determined to lose the weight I have gained. If you would send me a friend post, then I will make you my friend. Thanks bunches!:flowerforyou:

Caroline
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Wow! Hello ladies! You resurrected a very old thread - it never really took off as a group but a few of us are still around.

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • kj_4
    kj_4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me. Amazing how many of us out there in the same boat. I'm 47 - have lost 21 so far and have about another 45 to go.
    Thanks,
    Kathy
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • DeanLite
    Options
    Hey Roxie, I am 53 as well, trying to lose 50....................We can support one another
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Why don't you start a group? And feel free to add me as a friend. I'm 51, lost 15 lbs in 2010, 28 in 2011, and have 15 more to go in 2012. (yes, I really am doing this the slowwwwww way, lol).
  • moupton
    moupton Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 49 and have 40+ pounds to lose. I would love the support and motivation from everyone. My goal is to get it done "this time". Thanks.
  • TexasTopaz
    TexasTopaz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 53, new to the site, starting on Sunday, January 1st, and I'm here to lose 40 pounds.
  • bgettel
    Options
    Count me in :-)