Question for men

Options

Replies

• solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Ladies. We want the opportunity to be respected as your hero. And we know when you aren't being sincere.
    When I believe I've acted heroically, especially on your behalf, and you genuinely admire me for that in your heart.... When you say the words that convey those thoughts.... That's gold right there.
    Dude, your woman doesn't bow down in your presence?

My woman doesn't bow down either. It's hard to bow when you are on your knees or your back. :drinker:

Dude my woman of 26 years left me for another man. I havnt taken another one since. That was 6 years ago.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    Ladies. We want the opportunity to be respected as your hero. And we know when you aren't being sincere.
    When I believe I've acted heroically, especially on your behalf, and you genuinely admire me for that in your heart.... When you say the words that convey those thoughts.... That's gold right there.

My woman doesn't bow down either. It's hard to bow when you are on your knees or your back. :drinker:

Dude my woman of 26 years left me for another man. I havnt taken another one since. That was 6 years ago.

Sorry to hear that. What does that have to do with my woman being unable to bow down??
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    -Pulls up a chair to take notes. AGAIN.-

I'm taking notes with u sister. Lol
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

Sorry to hear that. What does that have to do with my woman being unable to bow down??

My response was motivated by @ninerbuff comment, not yours. I'm following this on an iPhone. On my couch.
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options

I like your disclaimer.

• PatientBearTiger
    Options
    My response was motivated by @ninerbuff comment, not yours. I'm following this on an iPhone. On my couch.

Ah. Ok. Carry on....
  • MissionABS
    Options
    What is the best thing a woman can do for you or say to you. (Keeping her mouth shut is not an option).

Having a hot gf or her SIL join us in the bedroom would be nice.
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Just any compliment every once and a while instead of things you do wrong. That would be great
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Just any compliment every once and a while instead of things you do wrong. That would be great

Yeah, or don't say anything and just grab our butt or something like that. Something that show us you want us the way we want you.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    i thought that nagging, wearing granny pannies, and flannel pajamas to bed was the way to a mans heart? Maybe this is why i'm single
  • JDNOX
    Options
    love granny panties.. they can be used for so much. pillow cases, a cat parachute and as birth control :)
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    lol well i don't have any kids...maybe the pannies is what does the trick? I thought i was stepping my game up by getting the ones that are really relaly really saggy in the butt area, so i always have to pick it out
  • JDNOX
    Options
    love those because if i run out of mine i can wear them and still feel manly
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    lol wow you guys are entertaining lol
  • JDNOX
    Options
    We do what we can to keep the spirits up.. come on you know you want to see a cat using a granny panty parachute
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    love granny panties.. they can be used for so much. pillow cases, a cat parachute and as birth control :)
    so thats y i have kids. bammit i need me sum granny panties :P
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    "You want another beer, hon?" :drinker:
  • JDNOX
    Options
    in all honesty.. NO one needs granny panties .. not even grannies.. they are just sad looking things really.. like looking like baby new year sad
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    I use my grannie pannies to dry off my car after i wash it....so they do have great use
  • JDNOX
    Options
    but do you put them back on after that?