Question for men

Options

Replies

• dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I shaved my stomach hair once, and left a line down the center. (I called it a bellyhawk). I told my girlfriend it was an arrow pointing to where she could find my heart.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    but do you put them back on after that?

No....that just screams "wet rash"
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    so you draw the line at wet rash.. good to know
  • bens_mommy
    bens_mommy Posts: 219
    Options
    love granny panties.. they can be used for so much. pillow cases, a cat parachute and as birth control :)

BRILLIANT. I have three cats and I never considered this. MFP is a wealth of knowledge!
  • mikethom
    mikethom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Be forgiving :happy:
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    What is the best thing a woman can do for you or say to you. (Keeping her mouth shut is not an option).

Keeping her mouth shut would definitely NOT be my choice.

Well duh, what guy doesn't like a good BJ.

Is there such a thing as a "Bad" one??
  • bens_mommy
    bens_mommy Posts: 219
    Options
    What is the best thing a woman can do for you or say to you. (Keeping her mouth shut is not an option).

Is there such a thing as a "Bad" one??

One that you don't get? I assume the absence of a BJ would make it bad. :drinker:
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    She could drop the unibomber act and stop hating technology. I think she believes large flat screen tvs are the root of all that is evil in the world. She actually thinks we should buy a smaller one next time- complete crazy talk.

I guess I'll have to me more specific next time I order a wife....
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,707 Member
    Options

My woman doesn't bow down either. It's hard to bow when you are on your knees or your back. :drinker:
    Bwahahaha!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Just any compliment every once and a while instead of things you do wrong. That would be great
    Lol, this is in almost every females vocabulary!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    "Honey, I''m gonna change and rotate the tires today after I change the oil too. While I'm at it do you think I should clay bar the van?"

If only.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    "Your Right"

Closely followed by

"should I invite my nympho girlfriend over"

"You should have another scotch... how about a cigar?"

"blank me in the blank"....
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    the best advice i can give is dont laugh when a guy takes his pants off for the first time...... no matter how much you want to.....:laugh:
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    i thought that nagging, wearing granny pannies, and flannel pajamas to bed was the way to a mans heart? Maybe this is why i'm single

Bahahahaha
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    She could drop the unibomber act and stop hating technology. I think she believes large flat screen tvs are the root of all that is evil in the world. She actually thinks we should buy a smaller one next time- complete crazy talk.

I guess I'll have to me more specific next time I order a wife....

I don't think flat screen tvs are evil, I like them. But I don't like plugging them in or trying to set everything up. I'm too impatient for all that. But if a guy did all that, I would be more than happy to enjoy the flat screen tv after he sets it all up..
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    She can be supportive.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

Count me in!
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    She can be supportive.

That's what I tell my wife... the importance of cupping the twins while she relax the jaw cannot be overstated...
  • ninerbuff
    Options

I don't think flat screen tvs are evil, I like them. But I don't like plugging them in or trying to set everything up. I'm too impatient for all that. But if a guy did all that, I would be more than happy to enjoy the flat screen tv after he sets it all up..
    Of course there'd have to be a week long course on learning how to switch inputs on the remote control.....................................
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options

Of course there'd have to be a week long course on learning how to switch inputs on the remote control.....................................

I didn't say I didn't know how....I said I didn't like it....