Perfect Ten (Closed group)

Options

Replies

• lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    SO far so good today! I have my walk to get in still, and part of the Bushman challange. I had to leave the house to help the old man out last night, so I lost 30 minutes plus, had to shut off dinner. A very yummy Cream of Potato soup, with chicken and wild rice. Very filling as well.
  • justnname
    Options
    Happy Stressful Wednesday! I kept twitching my nose hoping to turn my water into vodka today.. It didn't work.

Wednesday challenge is done.

I am going to do tomorrows challenge before DEVIL time. I will not be able to lift my arms after the session.

How is everyone else doing
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I got my run in and then was going to do my challenge exercises for the day, but I don't think my leg can take it right now. :( I am seriously going to eat a low fat fudge bar and go to bed... the whole day has just been one I would do over if I could. lol
  • lgwmab
    Options
    SO far so good, half my water is down for the day, calories are looking great, and all the challenge exercises are in. Everone is doing great, keep up the hard work. Win loose or draw, you are doing your best, and that is what counts.
  • meli_medina
    Options
    Got the Bushman done today. Feeling much better and less negative today. :) I was good on calories yesterday, got my water in, too. Also good on both for today! :)
  • lgwmab
    Options
    Week 3 Pygmy:
    Welcome to Week 3 you are the PYGYMY TRIBE it’s time to see what you are really made of! You wanna be a BUSHMEN one day right?
    Make modifications as necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 6 miles. A 5k is only 3.1 You've now walked 2 5K's this week! See I knew you could do it!
  • lgwmab
    Options
    Week 3 Bushman:

Welcome to Week 3 you are at the 1/2 way mark! RAISE YOUR SPEARS! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

THIS IS ANOTHER SPARTAN 300 Cardio Workout Series.
    Attempt to do all of these series at one time. If possible do not break these up along the day.

Day 1 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!
  • lgwmab
    Options
    Great job melissa, It looks as if week 3 is full of a challenge!
  • meli_medina
    Options
    When I'm doing the lawnmowers, my husband always thinks it's funny to say, "Haven't you started that darn thing, yet?" :indifferent:
  • meli_medina
    Options
    Friday is all done! Exercises done, food logged and under, and water a plenty.

Next time you hear from me will be after my 5K tomorrow!!!!
  • meli_medina
    Options
    So my week looks like this:

Monday: Exercises done. 5K bonus. Food & water fine.
    Tuesday: Exercises done. 5K bonus. Food & water fine.
    Wednesday: No exercise. No 5K bonus. Food & water fine. Weigh in 163.5, up 1.3 pounds.
    Thursday: Exercises done. No 5K bonus. Food & water fine.
    Friday: Exercises done. No 5K bonus. Food & water fine.
    Saturday: Exercises done. 5K bonus (a real race, too!). Food & water fine.
    Sunday: Day off. No 5K bonus. Food & water fine. (hopefully)
  • justnname
    Options
    Challenges done everyday but tues.. Under calories everyday. over water everyday down 1.5 lbs
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Okay. I'm back. Lol. Vacation was great but time to get back into it. I did complete Tues, Wed and Friday last week and my water was definitely over. Didn't log my food however, so I'm not sure about that and I did not weigh in last week. We'll see what happens this week. *fingers crossed*
  • lgwmab
    Options
    Great job everyone, i still have my 2 miles today! It's pretty warm and humid out, so it may wait until sun goes dow, and be a few trips back and forth on my road to get it in.
  • justnname
    Options
    okay what drug addict made up the burpee exercise? Really???

Can the elliptical count as miles? I just could do the treadmill this morning? I did 4 miles on the Elliptical. I guess I will be running place with my WII Fit tonight.. It tells me I'm doing well and have a good pace. LMAO
  • justnname
    Options
    It was pouring last night.. I wasn't got back to the gym.. So I Jogged around my Condo.. Watched ESPN.. It was a sight..
  • meli_medina
    Options
    All exercise for Monday and Tuesday are done. I also got in my extra 50 crunches and 1.5 miles per the football bets prior to this weekend (all the teams I wanted to win won, but I bet against the Lions because otherwise they would have lost, I just know it).

Weigh in this morning puts me at 161.9 which puts me down 1.6 from last week, but only .3 from my original weight. I guess I should be happy with that, though. A loss is still a loss, right? Especially since following my weekend of drinking I was up to 164.5!!! So that means just by drinking water and being really careful about my choices, I'm down almost 3 pounds. hehe

My body seriously fights dropping weight when I get close to the 0's and even more hates going from 0 to 9, so this might be a long month for me. The last time, I had to start 30-Day-Shred in order to get it to go to the 160s, and I'm almost considering doing it again just to get to the 150s. lol. I'm so ridiculous.

ETA: Also, I have been great on water and my calories have been under, as well.
  • lgwmab
    Options
    Great job everyone! I stayed at 153! I'm starting to kick things up a notch, going for a 2+ pound loss for next week, I think it's my body holding onto sodium from this past weekend, I'm trying to avoid the scale until next tuesday morning, I'm praying for a 3 pound drop, but will be happy with 2 more off.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    No loss, no gain. Not bad for a week of vacation. :happy:
  • justnname
    Options
    TGIF!!!!

So Glad it the weekend is here! I usually weigh myself on Fridays. I had a KickASS workout yesterday ( my shoulders are still sore).. I decided let see what the scale says.. I figured I would weigh the same this morning.. Wow, I was happily surprised.. I am so close to the 80lb's I can smell it.. Finger Crossed and closed mouth.. Next Week 80lb will be lost..

I am not looking forward to next week challenges.. I am already imaging 20 burpees.. I do not like Burpees.

How is everyone else doing?