Breakfast - need options!

Options
2»

Replies

• rosemadderv
    Options
    fyi on the Steel cut oatmeal- Trader Joe's (grocery store, CA and??) has individual servings frozen for pretty cheap. I love it, and can add half a banana, or some peanut butter depending on my mood.

For savory, breakfast burrito is excellent~ there are 50cal low fat high fiber tortillas from la tortilla factory that I swear by! Don't forget, ff sour cream is super super low cal, and very flavorful!
  • Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Oh, or Ezeikel bread toasted with a bit of NATURAL ORGANIC peanut butter or with a fresh organic jam or with earth balance "butter."

I like tofu scrambles as well.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I often boil eggs the night before and leave them in their shells. Then in the morning I'll make a slice of toast with Peanut butter and have a cold boiled egg (also one of my favorite snacks).
    I also like Fiber one bars, sometimes I wake up starving and make a tuna sandwich lol, I love yogurt and a really good granola with or without fruit. I would actually be happy eating peanut butter toast and an egg every morning. I'm usually still have asleep so I don't notice what I'm eating anyway. lol
  • not2late
    not2late Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    2 rashers of back bacon
    1 egg
    100g small potatoes, already boiled and sliced
    2 tomatoes sliced
    All fried in the same non-stick pan starting with the bacon to release some fat, bacon taken out part way through so it doesn't over cook (we Brits don't usually cremate our bacon ;) ) 300 cals