The September Move-It 360 minutes a week challenge

Options

Replies

• a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!!:flowerforyou:

I miss you guys!!

I have so much to tell you but no time. Since I have my eating disorder sessions 4 days a week and my other daily and weekly stuff my time is very limited and precious. I have to make each minute count so I can relax and meditate on spiritual things and the classes on eating habits. She gives us homework too so it is going to be busy as I thought it would be.

But I am learning much and some things are hard for me to swallow and she is convincing me on the things that are hard for me to swallow. I told her last night that I need to exercise because that is one of my coping skills and she agreed and gave me her blessing to exercise moderately. I already exercised moderately but they do have people who exercise to eat and that is what they do not want especially excessive exercise. So I will be back next Monday! I doubt I will do 360 but I will do something most days for sure!!:bigsmile:

She is still not letting me count calories and I have not weighed in yet. Yesterday it was a real pull for me to weigh in since I usually weigh in on the 1st every month. Eventually that is what I will probably do weigh in once or twice a month or at random. We are going to talk one on one once a week and she will tell us how we are doing.

Tomorrow will be body image day and that will complete my 1st week in the ED program. The 1st two days were the hardest for me. Got to get to work! Just want to pop in quickly.

Have a safe & good weekend!! :smile:

sending you lots of love and encouragement :)
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Weekly Goal:360 mins or 2500cals
    Mon: 90 mins/ 330 cals (house cleaning)
    Tues: 42 mins/442 cals ( JM Ripped/L Sansone walking)
    >132 min/ 772 cals
    Wed: 0
    Thurs:84 mins/ 984 cals (JM Ripped/L Sansone walking) --->216 mins/ 1756 cals
    Fri: 42 mins/491 cals (The firm girls/ L sansone walking) ----> 258 mins/ 2247 cals
    Sat:
    Sun:

Left to go: 102 mins/253 cals.
  • Bethywethy93
    Options
    I'm in!
    If it starts today, today was the first day of the week I actually exersized!!!
    But, Friday: 70 minutes
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Monday- 0
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday - 41/320
    Thursday - 56/373
    Friday- 140/658

Total- 237/1351
  • spingirl66
    spingirl66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!: Sat: 55 min.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday....nada damn thing
    Thursday, walking at the state fair...8 hours, I will count 2
    Friday, kayaking 3 hours...more zig zaging than straight...3 hours, I will count 2

Tomorrow is paddle boarding lessons with hubs and kids...not sure how long that will last

Monday, race track with friends and family...not sure how much jumping and cheering will amount too...

Total: 240 minutes
  • a1schwei
    Options
    monday: 3 mile run 31/269
    tuesday: 3.1 mile run 31/285
    wednesday: walk 27/103
    thursday: walk 17/56
    friday: nada
    saturday: 3.6 mile run 41/326
    sunday: 2.25 mile walk 37/138
    this week: 184 minutes/1177 calories

not a crazy good week, but considering how busy life was this week i am okay :) next week will hopefully be better :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Where is everybody??? Well I finally got in a workout and it was hard after almost a 2 week restriction. It was lifted Saturday but I only managed to start today.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and rest days. This week is a new week so let's just do it!! I doubt I will make the 360 this week but I will get as close to it as I can!!

Have a good week and keep pumping those workouts out!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Mon- nada
    Tuesday - 60/327
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Goal 360 minutes week of 9/5/11:

Mon: rest day
    Tue: 32 min Leslie Sansone DVD
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

:heart: 328 minutes left! :heart:
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Week of 9/5:

Monday - 30 minute walk
    Tuesday - 30 minute walk
    Wednesday - 30 minute walk
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -

Messed my leg muscle up 3 weeks ago and decided to severely reduce my exercise this past weekend to give it a chance to heal up. It's better, but not completely, so I'm going to take it easy all week. I won't make 360 this week, but I'll be doing something. I think the problem was that I was doing 30 Day Shred every day plus walking the dog, and 3 times a week I added in jogging and sometimes also a WATP video. I think I really over-did it. So once my leg is back to normal, my plan is to resume exercise slowly and do Shred or jog, not both in the same day. Although the dog does deserve a daily walk.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Week of 9/5:

Monday - 30 minute walk
    Tuesday - 30 minute walk
    Wednesday - 30 minute walk
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -

Messed my leg muscle up 3 weeks ago and decided to severely reduce my exercise this past weekend to give it a chance to heal up. It's better, but not completely, so I'm going to take it easy all week. I won't make 360 this week, but I'll be doing something. I think the problem was that I was doing 30 Day Shred every day plus walking the dog, and 3 times a week I added in jogging and sometimes also a WATP video. I think I really over-did it. So once my leg is back to normal, my plan is to resume exercise slowly and do Shred or jog, not both in the same day. Although the dog does deserve a daily walk.

Oh Nikkit,
    Take it easy and feel better soon. Our bodies have to rest and will tell us too if we are doing too much. Have a good week!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hey everyone. THE KIDS ARE BACK AT SCHOOL AND I RESUME NORMALCY:drinker: :drinker: God bless teachers!!!

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, TBD

I'm unable to catch up on all the posts as I have been a lam-o. Anyway, I am ready to get back into the swing of things.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I have one more spot on my fit-n-trim to win comp starting today.

If any movers and shakers want join, here's the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/335546-fit-n-trim-to-win-elimination-contest-full-contest
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Wed: nada
    Thu: 80 min = 45 min bike, 35 min weights
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

:heart: 248 minutes left! :heart:
    [/quote]
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies my computer has been down. Reworking the office, just set it up temporarily to check in. Miss you all!
    Still fighting the bug. I'm winning I think! Getting plenty of exercise, not getting logging done.
    Great to see you back Mollie! Missed you.
  • a1schwei
    Options
    MIA again this week...i need to get back in gear...i am blaming the first week of school this time :)

monday: 3.2 mile run 31/297
    tuesday:2.4 mile run 23/211
    wednesday: nada
    thursday: 3 mile run 30/274
    friday: 1.5 mile walk 24/103
    total so far: 108 minutes/885 calories
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Wed: nada
    Thu: 80 min = 45 min bike, 35 min weights
    Fri: nada
    Sat: 32 min LS DVD
    Sun:

:heart: 216 minutes left! :heart:
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Sorry ladies my computer has been down. Reworking the office, just set it up temporarily to check in. Miss you all!
    Still fighting the bug. I'm winning I think! Getting plenty of exercise, not getting logging done.
    Great to see you back Mollie! Missed you.

Thanks Alice!! Hopefully next week will be better!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Better week than last for sure!

Mon- nada
    Tues- 60/327
    Wed- 43/332
    Thurs- 39/229
    Fri- 42/262
    Sat- nada
    Sun- 250/1212 (yes correct- spent nearly the WHOLE day at the zoo!)

Total- 434/2362