Sun: 35 min walk

:heart: 181 minutes left! :heart:
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    I was MIA last week, hope to do much better this week.

Week of 9/12/11:

Monday - 70 minutes
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Goal 360 minutes week of 9/12/11:

Mon: 35 min Leslie Sansone DVD
    Tue: 35 min Leslie Sansone DVD
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

:heart: 290 minutes left! :heart:
    [/quote]
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    ended last week with 267 minutes/1597 calories

this week:
    monday: 1.75 mile walk 30/101
    tuesday: tbd :)

total so far: 30 minutes...yikes

i have a 10k i'm signed up to run on saturday so i need to get my butt in gear and ready to run or else it is going to be painful!!! this back to work full time and prego thing is wearing me out though! all i want to do is push snooze in the AM and crash on the couch in the PM...just about in my 2nd trimester though and i hope that helps get me more energy!!!
  • nikkit321
    Options
    a1schwei: I remember being ready to fall asleep at work, and crashing on the couch by 6p every night. Listen to your body and make sure you get plenty of rest.

Monday - 70 minutes walking and WATP dvd
    Tuesday - 60 minutes walking and WATP dvd

Quite excited that I managed to walk 2 miles in 30 minutes on the road just a few hours after the 2 mile WATP dvd. Happy to report that my leg is holding up well. Can't believe I'm excited at the thought of resuming jogging next week. Would like to do it now but am afraid the leg would protest and I'd have to start all over.

What happened to everyone this month? It's gotten very quiet on here (although I've also been MIA so shouldn't talk).

Edited to add: NSV: You can feel my ribs. Easily. Wouldn't go so far as to say you can see them, but you can feel them. It's been many years since they didn't have a nice layer of fat. Plus my husband is calling me "skinny" and I actually am starting to believe him.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    a1schwei: I remember being ready to fall asleep at work, and crashing on the couch by 6p every night. Listen to your body and make sure you get plenty of rest.

Monday - 70 minutes walking and WATP dvd
    Tuesday - 60 minutes walking and WATP dvd

Quite excited that I managed to walk 2 miles in 30 minutes on the road just a few hours after the 2 mile WATP dvd. Happy to report that my leg is holding up well. Can't believe I'm excited at the thought of resuming jogging next week. Would like to do it now but am afraid the leg would protest and I'd have to start all over.

What happened to everyone this month? It's gotten very quiet on here (although I've also been MIA so shouldn't talk).

Edited to add: NSV: You can feel my ribs. Easily. Wouldn't go so far as to say you can see them, but you can feel them. It's been many years since they didn't have a nice layer of fat. Plus my husband is calling me "skinny" and I actually am starting to believe him.

nikkit321,

Yes it is like a ghost town this month for sure! lol! Me included but I hope to be back on the stick this week. May not make the 360 but going to get something in every day if not.

Congrats on NSV skinny!! :flowerforyou:
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    This is from the week of 8/29-9/4. I was in New York and my T-Mobile card would not work so I was not able to log in but I did workout even while having a great time. The only problem is I also ate a lot of things I should not have ate:drinker: ...oh well I will have that much more to work off:grumble:!!!

Weekly Goal: 4000
    Mon: 1025 calories burned (Walk 5 miles, C25K & glute circuit)--124
    Tues: 1022 calories burned (Spin, back circuit walk 5 miles)
    Wed: Rest Day
    Thurs: 495 calories burned (Spin & arm circuit)
    Fri: Rest Day
    Sat: 296 calories burned (C25K & arm circuit)
    Sun: 489 calories burned (walked 5 miles)

Total: 3327 calories
    Left to go: 673 calories (fall short :grumble:)
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Mon: Rest Day
    Tues: 584 calories burned (Spin & back circuit)-80 mins
    Wed: 885 calories burned (walk 4 miles, Zumba & arm circuit)-138 mins
    Thurs:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

Total: 1469 calories/ minutes 218
    Left to go: 2531 calories/minutes 142
  • nikihampton
    nikihampton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Is this supposed to include daily life and house stuff? I don't usually log that.
  • nikihampton
    Options
    Bump! Hopefully I will be able to participate before the end of September!

I just have to say I saw your highest and lowest and have to applaud you're amazing determination! Congrats on a new you!
  • nikihampton
    Options

this week:

i have a 10k i'm signed up to run on saturday so i need to get my butt in gear and ready to run or else it is going to be painful!!! this back to work full time and prego thing is wearing me out though! all i want to do is push snooze in the AM and crash on the couch in the PM...just about in my 2nd trimester though and i hope that helps get me more energy!!!

Congrats on your little one and your race! I ran until I was about 6 months preggers and my ligaments couldn't take it anymore. I am two months post-baby and getting back out there with a 5K on Saturday. Hoping to set a PR and kick my butt into training for my first full marathon in May.
  • a1schwei
    Options

this week:

Congrats on your little one and your race! I ran until I was about 6 months preggers and my ligaments couldn't take it anymore. I am two months post-baby and getting back out there with a 5K on Saturday. Hoping to set a PR and kick my butt into training for my first full marathon in May.

thank you!! good luck with your race :)
  • a1schwei
    Options
    this week:
    tuesday: nada :(
    wednesday: 2.2 mile run 22/199
    thursday: walk 25/97

total so far: 77 minutes/397 calories

ugh ugh ugh is all i can say about this week...baby must be moving and grooving and growing in there because my energy level feels like it is at the negative level!!! :( i have no lie been in bed prior to 9pm every night this week and on the couch with my feet up by 7pm and i yawn all day...i have to remind myself that my body is still adjusting to being back to work full time (i have my summers off and have only been back for almost 3 weeks) but this is a little ridiculous!! i felt a bit better when i got up to run yesterday, but its the actual getting up that is the hardest and i was still crashed early last night...sorry rant over :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    This is from the week of 8/29-9/4. I was in New York and my T-Mobile card would not work so I was not able to log in but I did workout even while having a great time. The only problem is I also ate a lot of things I should not have ate:drinker: ...oh well I will have that much more to work off:grumble:!!!

Mon: 1025 calories burned (Walk 5 miles, C25K & glute circuit)--124
    Tues: 1022 calories burned (Spin, back circuit walk 5 miles)
    Wed: Rest Day
    Thurs: 495 calories burned (Spin & arm circuit)
    Fri: Rest Day
    Sat: 296 calories burned (C25K & arm circuit)
    Sun: 489 calories burned (walked 5 miles)

Total: 3327 calories
    Left to go: 673 calories (fall short :grumble:)

Awesome job!!! Especially for out of town too!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Wed: nada
    Thu: 75 min = 40 min bike and 35 min weights
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

:heart: 215 minutes left! :heart:
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Fri: 70 min = 40 min Elliptical, 10 min bike, 20 min weights
    Sat:
    Sun:

:heart: 145 minutes left! :heart:
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • a1schwei
    Options
    this week:
    tuesday: nada :(
    wednesday: 2.2 mile run 22/199
    thursday: walk 25/97, 1.4 mile walk 25/83
    friday: 1.4 mile walk 25/92
    saturday: peacock strut 10k 70/574, 1.4 mile walk 22/93
    total so far: 219 minutes/1239 calories

gained a little mojo late in the week...slower 10k than usual but i completed it with a friend and we went more at her pace as she wasn't feeling 100%, overall glad my prego butt even did it...now i'm starting to battle a cold...sometimes in life if its not one thing its definitely another!!! great work everyone :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Sat: 100 min = 40 min bike, 30 min elliptical, 30 min weights
    Sun:

:heart: 45 minutes left! :heart:
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I finally did it!! It seems like ages since I got the 360!! But I am going to keep it up no matter what with fall here. That means I can walk at lunch time to get some of my minutes too.

Keep up the good work!!:flowerforyou: Hopefully more of the regulars or newbies will kick it up next week! :wink:

Sat: 100 min = 40 min bike, 30 min elliptical, 30 min weights
    Sun: 45 min LS DVD

:heart: 360 min completed!! Whooohooooo!!:heart:
    [/quote]
  • nikkit321
    Options
    Week of Sept 19:

Monday - 90 minutes (lots of walking, C25K w1)

So gave jogging a shot this afternoon when the rain yielded to sun. Leg feels ok, but that muscle feels a little stiff. Felt rather silly going all the way back to week 1 of the program, but I think jumping back to where I was 3 weeks ago would have been a terrible mistake. Depending on how the leg is tomorrow, Weds I'll either do another round of the w1 pattern, or move on to w2.

I'm planning on being around much more, Mollie! Glad you're here holding down the fort for us. I'm definitely aiming for 360 this week and have a good start at it.