September Shred: Blue team (Closed)

13»

Replies

• Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    my different exercise to do next week is 30 day shred i haven't done that in a while because i have been addicted to c25k and zumba

Sounds like a good plan!!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    weight: 152.6 lbs
    activity: 651 minutes
    water:goal reached 7days
  • Shalimarmandy
    1. Weight 9/9/2011:144( I was expecting to lose a little more but Im happy the scale has finally moved under 145.) And I will try my best to not weigh myself again until next friday!

2. I did get in at least 30 minutes of exercise each day, most day i went over (up to 63 minutes.)

3. I didn't reach my water intake (8 cups) any day this first week. This is something I have always struggled with. I will work a little hard towards this, this week.

Great Job!

You have been working out like a demon! I bet if you increase your water intake it will help your body flush itself out and the weight will drop drop drop!!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Soccermum75,

Wow now that's some workout numbers!! awesome job!!
  • rocki21
    rocki21 Posts: 108 Member
    soccermum75,
    How do you work out that much lol i am amazed! If you don't me asking what do you do while exercising all that time?

also

Shalimarmandy,
    I noticed on the spread sheet it doesn't state how much i lost in the far right hand column just wanted to let you know.
  • Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy,
    I noticed on the spread sheet it doesn't state how much i lost in the far right hand column just wanted to let you know.
    It should be there now! The formulas erased when I reuploaded the file last night so I am having to reenter it each time I enter a new weight and Imust have missed yours! Thanks for the heads up!

Also I am still missing 7 weigh ins for this week!! If you haven't sent me your weight from yesterday please do so as soon as you can!
  • rocki21
    yay now the page is perfect lol....

Today i didn't feel like working out because my legs are a little sore from 30 day shred but I couldn't take a nap before work so i decided to do the 20 minute rush zumba dvd. Might add some arm reps at work, but i don't count those into my exercise stuff since i wouldn't know how to count the burned calories.
  • sorry i havent been on top of things so SW was 185pounds
    weighed in 4th september was 180pounds
    weighed in today and 177pounds
  • Shalimarmandy
    Rocki21 - that's a tough one... unless you have a heart rate monitor i wouldn't know how to judge arm reps either but there is the strength training portion of the exercise counting part you shoul dat least count it even if it doesn't count to your ccalories for the day~

ThanksJulbilee1724!!!

still missing week 1 weigh ins from the following shredders:

addijziem
    delmeg10
    evalosesit
    Katybatybear
    Plutoniansmash
    Rachel1913

If there is an issue pls just let me know. if you are done with participating just let me know that too....
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Sorry I haven't been on to update. Our internet has been out for the last week. :frown:

I weighed myself on Friday. Unfortunately, I'm only down to 145.3lbs. (It's that time of month, so I'm bloated. :embarassed: )
    Anyway, I worked out a total of 245 minutes last week. And I only drank my full water intake 4 days out of the week. I definitely need to work on that. I have to catch up now for this week, since I'm just now seeing the challenges.
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75,
    How do you work out that much lol i am amazed! If you don't me asking what do you do while exercising all that time?

I am training for a half marathon. I run 2 short runs about 40-60 minutes and a long run 2 hours and more. I also did p90x but will have to postpone it until my half marathon in 2 weeks. I try to walk instead of taking the car. I push my 50 lbs 4 year old in the stroller to the daycare. I work part time so i do have a little bit more time than most to workout.
  • rocki21
    well keep up the good work when i get down closer to my goal I think I'm going to try insanity and p90x I have a couple of the p90x dvds now but in some of them i don't like the yoga or whatever they do lol. I also hope you do well on your half marathon let us know how you do!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Week 3 Challenge - Ok shredders it's time to step it up!

1. Burn 500 calories - 5 days this week! Yes I know it's a toughy!!
    2. Keep drinking your water!!! 8 glasses per day
    3. Stay under or at your net calorie limit for each day
    4. Stay FOCUS on your short and long term goals!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Week 4 Challenge - Ok shredders it's time to wrap it up! 1. Burn 500 calories - 7 days this week! Yes I know it's a toughy!! That's a total of 3500 - A full pound of burn! 2. Keep drinking your water!!! 8 glasses per day 3. Stay FOCUSED on your short and long term goals! 4.Post the biggest NSV you had this month on the thread.
  • rocki21
    i know the biggest nsv i will have this week after i get over this cold is breathing through my nose i hate it when i have to breath through my mouth then my lips get all chapped and what not... this cold can be done any time now
  • soccermum75
    Hi guys, sorry if I went MIA last couple of days. My half marathon is finally over. You can read about it here if you like: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/soccermum75

I am back with a vengeance and ready to kick butts

Rocki21 I am glad you are feeling better.
  • rocki21
    wow i am so proud of you for finishing that race even though you ran more then you were supposed to to even get to the starting line. They should put up signs that says how far away you are from the water station this would be a huge motivator for me to get to that water station. You did awesome for the crazy day you had. Keep it up. Was this your first run ever or did you do smaller runs before this half marathon?

I am also glad i am feeling better... only bad thing now is I gave it to my boyfriend. So now I'm taking care of him like he did for me.
  • soccermum75
    wow i am so proud of you for finishing that race even though you ran more then you were supposed to to even get to the starting line. They should put up signs that says how far away you are from the water station this would be a huge motivator for me to get to that water station. You did awesome for the crazy day you had. Keep it up. Was this your first run ever or did you do smaller runs before this half marathon?

I am also glad i am feeling better... only bad thing now is I gave it to my boyfriend. So now I'm taking care of him like he did for me.

Nope, this was my first ever race. I originally signed up to do the full marathon but then I signed up the kids for their race so i switched to half marathon to be able to run with them. Boy! was I glad i only did the half. I was watching the face of the marathoners and they looked in pain. The thing is, running a race is like giving birth, you forget the pain the day after. I am already planning to run a full marathon in May.:laugh: