TEAM CHISULO FF-CLOSED GROUP SEPT WEEK ONE

Options

Replies

• msmonique0919
    Options
    I LIKE...but tell me again how to add it? Silly me!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    click on signature at the top

then add

[ I M G ]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z452/kapeluza78/tribal-1. p n g[ / I M G ]

WITHOUT any of the spaces

Also, I figured since it was a "tribal" theme, I couldn't get too girly girly on the signature but instead infuse it with *kitten* kicking! lol
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    I am so excited to be shadowing you all on this challenge...can't wait for the bushman series...September is going down. My sciatica is acting up still but it is getting better and really only bothers me when I stand too long or go for walks...I can do the elliptical til I'm blue in the face and it does not bother it, but as soon as I take a walk, BAM, there it is....ugh !!!

Hubby will be giving me deep tissue massages on my sciatic area to help relieve the pain so I will be good to go.

Ladies you are all warriors and can do anything you set your mind to, let's do this...bring it on !!!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    well...I am trying to make it my signature...but it keeps saying that the photo has been removed from photo bucket....:grumble:
  • kapeluza
    Options
    did you make sure to remove all the spaces?
  • kapeluza
    Options
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    i think i got it :D
  • MoonChild_69
    MoonChild_69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Please use my ending weight too, Mo. I lost 8 lbs! (175 and change) Can't wait for tomorrow!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Still couldn't get it! ARGH!
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all you warriors!!! we are ready to kick some butt!!! I really like the new signature, thanks Kapeluza its awesome.
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    Testing our new signature. Thanks Kap! It's great!
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Great, I am glad you all like it! :flowerforyou:
    I would have put the names on it but then it would have been way to crowded =/

Btw, my dearest captain and co-captain my starting weight for September challenge will be 166.6lbs!!!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    :yawn: Whew the bushman series is hecka hard...lol...but i prevailed and did them...in 12 minutes

Ladies we are Tribal warriors...we Can do this, we Will do this, let's Get this Done !!!
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Just for motivation (and if you wish to share with us) what is your starting weight for this challenge?

Mine is 166.6lbs!
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    Mine is 171.0 and I am 5' 6.5" tall.
  • fitmommy2012
    Options
    Ok LOVE the signature, and I finally got it to work, HAHA! :laugh:

I am really trying to figure out which section of the challenge I am going to do, I am thinking about starting a new fitness program, and I dont know how hard it will be...so I may just do the easier version (not to wimp out) just not to overdo my body to much....if ya'll know what I mean...

Oh and my starting weight is 150.7 and I am 5'2 1/2 (or 5'3 whatever you want to say, LOL, I prefer 5'3 but TECHNICALLY I am only 5'2 haha) :tongue: :laugh:

Oh and are we going to have mini challenges each day too ? Just wondering cause I havent seen anything posted today about that...
  • fitmommy2012
    Options
    OK so did any of you ladies see what Gary posted ? Are we seriously the top team as of right now ???? WOW!!! We REALLY did kick butt!!!! WHOO HOO!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

(oh and in case you ladies didnt see it, here is what he posted earlier....)

So far I only have 9 teams that have reported their total scores and total weight loss to me for August. I'm not beggin anymore. As it stands unless I get more stats (HINT HINT) We've got one close race Gary 1977 at 17.8lbs and irisT9975 at 18.2lbs FLAB 2 FAB has 890 team points ms monique has 889. I'll be posting my teams points soon. This is for a total of 615.8lbs from just these few teams. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Grats everyone. Please get me your numbers last call at midnight tonight and I will accept any after that EASTERN TIME! Thanks! RAISE YOUR SPEARS!
  • kapeluza
    Options
    OK so did any of you ladies see what Gary posted ? Are we seriously the top team as of right now ???? WOW!!! We REALLY did kick butt!!!! WHOO HOO!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

(oh and in case you ladies didnt see it, here is what he posted earlier....)

So far I only have 9 teams that have reported their total scores and total weight loss to me for August. I'm not beggin anymore. As it stands unless I get more stats (HINT HINT) We've got one close race Gary 1977 at 17.8lbs and irisT9975 at 18.2lbs FLAB 2 FAB has 890 team points ms monique has 889. I'll be posting my teams points soon. This is for a total of 615.8lbs from just these few teams. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Grats everyone. Please get me your numbers last call at midnight tonight and I will accept any after that EASTERN TIME! Thanks! RAISE YOUR SPEARS!

Heck yeah!!!!!!!!!
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    We are Rock stars!!!!
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yes we are still going to have mini challenges...i figured give everyone these first few days to get into the challenge and on monday (or sunday night) start posting mini challenges....i need to figure a better time to get my workouts in...im barley getting them in now since i started back teaching.....im not a big morning person but thats probably when i will have to get them in

on a side note...please keep my mom in ur thoughts...she got her blood work back and her sugar levels were WAY high (blood sugar 300)...ive told her about MFP and a couple other sites that I use to use....she just needs to use something to help her keep track...

Ok LOVE the signature, and I finally got it to work, HAHA! :laugh:

I am really trying to figure out which section of the challenge I am going to do, I am thinking about starting a new fitness program, and I dont know how hard it will be...so I may just do the easier version (not to wimp out) just not to overdo my body to much....if ya'll know what I mean...

Oh and my starting weight is 150.7 and I am 5'2 1/2 (or 5'3 whatever you want to say, LOL, I prefer 5'3 but TECHNICALLY I am only 5'2 haha) :tongue: :laugh:

Oh and are we going to have mini challenges each day too ? Just wondering cause I havent seen anything posted today about that...