UPDATED BL Blue Team! Let's do this!!!

Replies

• Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    I wanna see more chatting! :laugh: Tell us something about yourself...anything!

Let's see. I video myself doing covers of songs I like to sing and put them on youtube. :happy:

We SO need the link to check this out!! :wink:

I agree! :smile:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member

Let's see. I video myself doing covers of songs I like to sing and put them on youtube. :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/user/rachvr6 :blushing:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member

You have a beautiful voice!!!! :flowerforyou: Aww! :smile:
  • RachVR6
    You have a beautiful voice!!!! :flowerforyou: Aww! :smile:

Thanks! :blushing:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member

I love it!! You have a great talent!! I've just subscribed!! :wink:
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    I also have my Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. I have a son who is 3 and a daughter who is 9.5 months. Since I had my kids though, I am a stay at home mom, but I do books out of my house.

116415.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • RachVR6
    I also have my Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. I have a son who is 3 and a daughter who is 9.5 months. Since I had my kids though, I am a stay at home mom, but I do books out of my house.

That's what I want to do! I wanna get established in the career field so that I can switch and work from home and raise some little ones! :happy:
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Good luck to you! I know the requirements have changed since I was in school :smile:
  • RachVR6
    Good luck to you! I know the requirements have changed since I was in school :smile:

Thanks! It's a lot of work, but for the most part I love it! :bigsmile:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    I'm Kathy, a Clinical Resource Nurse for sick newborns and newborn rescusitation. I have been off work for 1.5 years now due to Shoulder surgery, and am going back on Jan. 6. SCAREY. I'm very upset, cause I'll be back to 12 hour shifts, have to get up at 0530, so when am I going to exercise? I don't get home until after 900pm, then make kids and my food for next day, and will have to go back to bed to get up so early. HELP. It's going to stress me bigtime.:sad:
  • RachVR6
    Yikes! :noway: Maybe walking on your lunch breaks? If you can even get yourself out of a chair! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Hello fellow Blue Losers! I work from home crunching sales numbers and selling! I've lost a little more than 40 pounds since Sept 1 when I started paying attention to what I am eating. I love the challenges on this site-they keep me focused and accountable.

I am a stress eater. I had a couple tough weeks with Christmas and the death of my father in law right before but I managed to stay at my 40 pound loss. Working hard to remove the last little bit of remnants. I didn't do well during this time BUT I was able to get right back to it and I am so proud of that! It's so easy to get in a funk and stay there but I truly believe the support on this site helped encourage me to do what was best for me and to eat what I should not what I wanted. While I was snacking and picking at the comfort foods that we had in the house, I felt yucky - two days of eating right and I feel so much better - more energy, just overall better in every way. Maybe I needed a little reminder of the old days and how great I feel now.
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Sounds like we all have very full plates. I too am very full..

Mother of 3 girls; 7, 4, and almost 3 years old. I am married to my 4th child. :tongue: Ok not really but sure feels that way at times. :grumble: I work full time as a supervisor for a collection agancy; have been doing that for 7 years now. My husband and I own a small side business doing computer support and web design. I am the designer. We have 47 active sites right now on the internet. Because I am not busy enough :laugh: I am going back to school part time shooting towards my AB in Human Resource Management. And there is more, I am now the president for my daughters school PTA. YIKS --- so this challenge is finally about working on ME - it's all about ME ME ME.... :flowerforyou:

Good Luck All!

Posted Specs..

Height - 5' 2'
    Weight - 183
    Sex - Female
    Age - 27
  • RachVR6
    Well I guess I'll go a little more indepth about me. Other than working on my bachelor's in accounting, I work for a label/sticker making company in MD. Nice desk job that pays the bills for now, until I find something in my desired career field. Also have a ebay business selling earrings to make a couple extra bucks and help support different charities. Moved back home with my mom to focus all my money towards these dreadful student loans. Other than that no kids here yet, just a wonder boyfriend of 2years. :bigsmile:
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Hey Everyone! I am so excited to be here! It seems like forever since I was on a "fitness website". I used to belong to another one but found my fitness pal and love it SO much more! So a little about me...
    I just had my baby boy on November 22, 2008 via c-section and I am so in love with him... He is such an angel baby and is so easy! I get my sleep and he is on a every 4 hours eating schedule. I was hoping to breast feed (to help lose some weight too) but he had difficulty because he was a little early... I live with my fiance and step daughter in CA and I am currently a full time mom and student. I am in school to become an elementary school teacher (either 4th or 6th grade). I currently weigh more than I have ever weighed (without being pregnant) and I am SOOOOOOOO looking forward to being me again! I love challenges because they really do hold you accountable and I love the support and new friends :-) Are you all ready to become some BIG LOSERS?!
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    How do I put my ticker in my reply boxes? Do I have to do it Every time?

113079.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • RachVR6
    How do I put my ticker in my reply boxes? Do I have to do it Every time?

113079.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal

Q. How do I add a ticker to my forum signature?

A. Here's a quick explanation of how to add a weight loss ticker to your forum signature:

1. First, click on the "Tools" tab, then click on "Tickers" in the light blue bar below the tabs to reach the section of the site where you can create your ticker.

2. Follow the steps to create your ticker. They should (hopefully) be self-explanatory.

3. When your ticker has been completed, you'll be shown two boxes with code in them to display your ticker. Click on the box on the left (BBCode) - this is the code you need to use on the MyFitnessPal message boards. Highlight all of the code in that box (most browsers will do this automatically once you click on the box). If the code is not all highlighted, you can right-click on the box and choose "Select All"

4. Once you have highlighted all of the code, right click on the code and choose "Copy."

5. Now click on the "My Home" tab, then click "Settings" in the light blue bar below the tabs, and finally, click on the "Change forum signature" link.

6. Right-click in the box where you can type your forum signature and choose "Paste."

7. Finally, click "Save Changes."

Once you've saved your new forum signature, every post you've ever made should now display your ticker at the bottom of it. You don't need to create a new post to test your ticker - just look at any previous post, and the ticker will be displayed there if you've followed the steps properly.
  • tabbiekaye23
    tabbiekaye23 Posts: 61 Member
    let see if it worked!!!
  • RachVR6
    Those of you who haven't, don't forget to get me your start weights today! :bigsmile:
  • tabbiekaye23
    tabbiekaye23 Posts: 61 Member
    not sure if you got mine. It is 280 lbs.