UPDATED BL Blue Team! Let's do this!!!

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    not sure if you got mine. It is 280 lbs.

Thank you!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Here's who I need start weights from...

charilee7
    connieq288
    GettingThin08
    guntherma
    hotmomov4
    hurleycutie142
    j_g4ever
    jennNva
    marisol
    missyjane
    shenitamo
    sweettart
    watch48win

Thanks in advance! :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm so excited!!! :laugh:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited!!! :laugh:

Me, too!! :drinker:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    So here is some stuff about me. I was actually on the blue team in the last Biggest Loser Challenge. I am proud to be on it again. I am a 32 yr old stay at home mom. I have a 10 and 8 yr old boys and one 17 mth old girl. They are so great with their little sister. They are also all red heads. I live in the mountains in NC. I love it here. I have been married for 11 years. In August I stepped on the scale and saw that I was 297 lbs and decided then that I would not let my self get over 300. I have lost 33 lbs so far. I was doing great when I first started but now my weight loss is real slow but I still just keep chugging on. I look forward to this challenge and hopefully I will start losing again soon.

Connie
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Starting weight is 264 lbs.

Connie
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm so excited also - sounds like we have a great team that can actually be the Biggest Losers this time. I'm glad we have each other to keep the motivation up! Will we start a new thread each week to keep up with each other? What's the best way to "check" on each other aside from the weekly weigh in?
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    OMG I am so excited! I honestly cannot wait! I just know this year is going to be amazing! You all already rock! Good job with all the weight loss most of you have completed It is so astounding to me :-)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I just messaged everyone I need start weights from. I guess we'll start a new thread each week.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/33256-bl-blue-team-week-1
  • jennNva
    Options
    I hope we can motivate each other each week and tell each other whats happen'in in there world. I love to here others stories and its the strenght that motivates me. I hope and pray our team can communicate in way we can keep each other going. I'm in this the long haul and need some support with me. So if you ask me to check up on you please don't consider me a pain in the *kitten* - I need it too!! :smile:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I'm still in high school. I've never been one to exercise except every day walking just to get to and from classes and around the house, ect. Since the middle of November, I've been walking a little on the tredmill and haven't really lost any weight. Now, I think it's time to get serious. So hopefully MFP and the Blue Team will help me accomplish my weight loss goals.
  • jennNva
    Options
    we afe here for you if you let us.
  • jennNva
    Options
  • jennNva
    Options
  • jennNva
    Options
  • jennNva
    Options
  • jennNva
    Options
    Sorry I dont know what happend to my messages - anyway- I hope we can support each other! I think we have a great team! i think we will be in the next biggest loser:happy:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    :drinker:
    Sounds like we all have very full plates. I too am very full..

Mother of 3 girls; 7, 4, and almost 3 years old. I am married to my 4th child. :tongue: Ok not really but sure feels that way at times. :grumble: I work full time as a supervisor for a collection agancy; have been doing that for 7 years now. My husband and I own a small side business doing computer support and web design. I am the designer. We have 47 active sites right now on the internet. Because I am not busy enough :laugh: I am going back to school part time shooting towards my AB in Human Resource Management. And there is more, I am now the president for my daughters school PTA. YIKS --- so this challenge is finally about working on ME - it's all about ME ME ME.... :flowerforyou:

Good Luck All!

Posted Specs..

Height - 5' 2'
    Weight - 183
    Sex - Female
    Age - 27
    WOW!...can I have just a little of your energy?...i'm not asking for much...please..I'm begging you..lol j/k...but really, you're awesome! stay motivated!
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Hi Blue team family...I'm Barbara. I'm a full time student/hairstylist...I'll be thirty in July...I have to have at least 30lbs off by then, at least!...I'm wishing all of you success and happy losing...please, don't be a stranger....We can do this! Go Blue!:drinker: :love: :smile:
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I was told I was on the blue team but don't see my name anywhere?