Something Nice valid only for Tuesday

13»

Replies

• curvyniki
    curvyniki Posts: 48 Member
    Feeling great even though my sinuses are dragging me down. Still walked 1.6 mi this morning and I feel better for it. Glad you're feeling awesome!!
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    That's awesome, AD. Good for you, and count me in!
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    im just curious to see if you run out of nice things to say before you get to me.. :laugh:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Psh, I'm always happy what are you talking about.
    I'm like the honey badger!!!

And only 2 more days of work until vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm like that most mornings as I prepare for my 10hr days at work. But yesterday I was down 5.8lbs and another 4oz this morning which makes me very happy!! I hope the rest of your day and week are are awesome!!
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Hmm, what if I want something not so nice? haha :blushing:
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Hope your positive energy lasts through the day! Have a good one!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,141 Member
    I'm totally in. My esteem took a pooper last night when I had an insult thrown at me at around 100 mph. Sucked. :sad: Feeling so ugly and just feeling sorry for myself today. LOL. So um....yeah, I'm totally in!!!

I'll return it though - wow, love your profile picture - you're gorgeous - great smile and I love all your pictures!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    This should be interesting...Happy Tuesday!
  • I hope you continue to have a fantastic day!
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    I'm totally in. My esteem took a pooper last night when I had an insult thrown at me at around 100 mph. Sucked. :sad: Feeling so ugly and just feeling sorry for myself today. LOL. So um....yeah, I'm totally in!!!

I'll return it though - wow, love your profile picture - you're gorgeous - great smile and I love all your pictures!

I think she quit before she got to me too, but I hated reading yours. Insults are hard but it isn't about you as it is about the person slinging those ugly comments. You should not feel ugly. You are beautiful and you have an honest smile. Don't give the truly "ugly" people the power to ever take that away from the rest of us.

Own your sexy today! = )
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    I'm totally giddy today.

Have an awesome stupendous fabulous day!!!
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Not to overwhelm you with post but I do encourage you to stay positive and awesome....Happy Tuesday
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member

I think she quit before she got to me too, but I hated reading yours. Insults are hard but it isn't about you as it is about the person slinging those ugly comments. You should not feel ugly. You are beautiful and you have an honest smile. Don't give the truly "ugly" people the power to ever take that away from the rest of us.

Own your sexy today! = )

Great advice!! BTW...I have no doubt she will be back, as AD never quits! She's probably just doing something to keep herself from getting fired...lol
  • Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Fun and great post! :) Ride the positive feeling food wave into Wednesday!!!! :)
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Lol I can't pass this up! Good morning!

*cough* Ok this will be my last posting for the time being cause I gotta run.

You sir are a total enigma to me. You give me whiplash with your postings which is fantastic. MFP will never be the same without your sarcasm and wit! I am glad you are my rival and one of my top MFP friends. Mfp should pay you royalties for the crap you dish out sometimes which makes (I believe I can speak for alot of us) literally LOL. Thank you for the good times! :flowerforyou:

Wow AD said something nice about me... Anyone have the phone # for hell because I gotta see if it's frozen over!

Thanks for being a good sport and entertaining me with your rivalry! You have a very thick skin for putting up with my BS :D You make MFP more enjoyable and you're also one of my top MFP friends :D Keep up the great work with the trainer and you'll reach she-hulk status in no time! Have a great day!

You said "one of my top MFP friends"... Who needs to be "taken out" so I can be #1?!?

P.S. I still want my eggs!

I'm Drivin. Tell u l8rz
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    well/!?