No offense ladies, but where are guys on MFP?

Options
13»

Replies

• brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    It's only seeming that way because women by nature talk CONSTANTLY. So you see them post CONSTANTLY. It drowns out the guys who have far less to say.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Also stay away from any of the TOM things. Guys will usually poke around if HGC or something that is just begging for some social correction to come around.
    If you see anything that says before and after (pics) you can bet guys are at least looking.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Just change your profile picture to a gorgeous set of boobies and you will get a ton of friends requests from the men in hiding.
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Like my fellow males have said on this thread already...

I'm a reader, not a poster.
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I too welcome more men to my friends list!!! Come one, come all!

LOL! How did I know I would find you in here?!?! :bigsmile:
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    someone said sausage fest...now i wants me some sausage.... :wink:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

You can find some at your local grocery store. I'm a fan of Jimmy Dean brand.
  • aktorres
    Options
    joined awhile back myself but just started coming online instead of using my iphone. have gotten a few people to join as well. 2 guys & a lady. add me if ya like i could always use more encouragement and i love the competition. LOL
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You can add me I am more than willing to help you where I can.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I have LOTS of guy friends....I suppose that would sound better if I wasn't just in my bra, lol

hahaha!

In all seriousness, there is plenty of active, supporting guys on here, myself included. However, I have been much more busy with work as of late, and haven't been forum surfing much, just posting on my friends statuses.
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'm most of the other guys, read a lot and laugh, but not much posting.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options

You can find some at your local grocery store. I'm a fan of Jimmy Dean brand.

Sad thing is, I don't eat meat....
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,673 Member
    Options

Sad thing is, I don't eat meat....
    Guess that means swallowing is out of the question then.
  • rortensie
    Options
    I just got on here today so would love to correspond with people as with a recent medical issue and really need to lose some weight (lost 27 pounds due to the medical issue and really need to keep it off and lose some more).

Ray
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    This site is certainly brimming with estrogen.

Read my profile and friend me if you want.
  • donoke
    donoke Posts: 2
    Options
    Just a week in....but loving the site and the app. Welcome to all new, and old.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Men are here, we just like to watch the drama unfold.

Ya you dont see to many guys starting threads calling out other guys. It is somewhat entertaining
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    A lot of men use this site and use the app. BUT a lot more women use the social side (forums, friending, newsfeed, etc). There are a lot of really great guys in my friends list and I am thankful for the support I get from them. Men, add me as a friend if you would like. I too have way more gal pals than guy pals.