What are you going to be for halloween?

Options
13»

Replies

• angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on dressing up at She-Ra Princess of Power. We'll see if any of my high school students know who she is!

As a child of the 80s, I remember them...I liked She-Ra, and my brother liked He-Man...I always thought that She-Ra could whoop He-Man's butt, but that's just me....:laugh:

yes because he-man was all muscles no brains!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    Geesh, i havent even thought about it yet. This is my daughters first halloween so ive been stuck on finding her a costume. Shes going to be Lady from Lady and the Tramp. Hopefully I get to go out this year since i was pregnant last year, i usually go as a sexy devil or kitten, not sure if i will do the same this year if i go out.
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on dressing up at She-Ra Princess of Power. We'll see if any of my high school students know who she is!

As a child of the 80s, I remember them...I liked She-Ra, and my brother liked He-Man...I always thought that She-Ra could whoop He-Man's butt, but that's just me....:laugh:

yes because he-man was all muscles no brains!

I love it! I am also a child of the 80's and I remember She-Ra and He-Man! My brother used to have a Castle Grayskull!
  • LaurenRosePR
    LaurenRosePR Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Love the zorro guy! Hate clowns- and I just scrolled through about... 4 pictures of the same creepy one... ew.

However, I'm doing the Greek or Egyptian Goddess thing this year... and I think I'll be feeling pretty good in that costume. =)
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Padme Amidala in her battle of Geonosis costume. I'm wondering how many people will assume I'm Lara Croft.
  • MercKlebba
    MercKlebba Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Princess Peach. Boyfriend is going as Mario, and I'm making my son's costume. He's going to be Toad. :)
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Princess Peach. Boyfriend is going as Mario, and I'm making my son's costume. He's going to be Toad. :)

That's awesome. My sons went as Mario and Luigi back when they were about 8 and 6 years old (they're 14 and 12 now). You should post pics... Great idea.
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hipster Zombie

I like zombie's

I worked for a local haunted house for several years and I was always some type of zombie, I officially retired last year and I really miss scaring people. :devil:
  • marquesajen
    Options
    I went as Boudicca last year, so I was going to wear it again, but quite frankly don't want to adjust it and deal with a long skirt.
    I'm going to scour the thrift shop and try to go with either Zelda Fitzgerald or I'll get all fancy for dia de los muertos.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Toss up between Alexander DeLage or cousin it
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My hubby wants us to go as characters from Clue. :)
    I'm thinking of being the maid to cover up my baby bump. Lol.
    We were a cop and prisoner last year.
    The smaller version of us is going as a train conductor. It goes with his Thomas the Train birthday party a couple of weeks later. He was Tigger last year.
  • SeattleLove
    Options
    I'm probably going to this "Rocky horror Piture Show" thing, therefore I'm going to dress like a slut :D Wearing only underwear and heels and all that jazz. Gonna be fun ;)
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    im thinking the girl version of Freddy Krueger...but i kinda want something more original