oh the spouse...

Options
2»

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    at least he loves you in more than one language

Yes!! And its a lingering kind of love too.

Such a romantic.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I just farted. This flax seed stuff gives me gas... and honestly, my husband can't expect to be the only one human in this house and have the need to fart....

fart-259x400.jpg
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Fart back. It's the only appropriate response.

Lol this thread reminds me of a time when I farted in the car, like a huge one and locked the windows. He had tears in his eyes.
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I have been married for 9 years and my hubby snapps my bra then lets one rip and seems proud about it....I swear, the man never grew up.
  • poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I like to sit on my fiance's lap and fart on him! haha
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    my bf once dutch ovened me ... with my own fart!!
  • mark03264
    mark03264 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I think we live in the same world. My SO does the same thing. Disgusting. He laughs - the more disgusted I get, the funnier he finds it.

All men are perpetually stuck in the 7th grade. At least he didn't snap your bra AND fart at the same time.

Yes we are stuck in 7th grade. I still laugh every time I hear the word "boobies"...

"Boobies"! That's a completely different story...:love::tongue:
  • Sarahburnsy
    Options
    I agree with Chris. The girls act like they don't do anything to piss them off...
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have that then be cuddlin wit my hubby and all of a sudden it smells like death!! My darling man can kill with his "SBD's"!!!!!! Hell, at work he's cleared the room many a time his coworkers have told me!!

oh man mine is the same way and the sad part is all of his workers do it so they are use to it but he can clear them out mind you they work on a submarine and are underwater for 6 months at a time lmao poor guys have to smell that all time and have no wear to get away lol
  • freeloaves
    Options

Yes we are stuck in 7th grade. I still laugh every time I hear the word "boobies"...

"Boobies"! That's a completely different story...:love::tongue:

exactly like my bf. I'll be talking to him, and he'll just grab my boobs and start playing with them, like a fascinated 15 year old :huh:
    If I ever want his attention, I know to shove boobies in his face.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm afraid that if my husband sees this thread, he's going to steal your husband's excuse. My husband still cracks jokes when I fart. Man just turned 39 and it's all about boobies, farts and video games. I'm pretty sure the apartment could fall down around him and he'd still be playing his game. I'd have to flash him if there was an actual emergency.
  • freeloaves
    Options
    If I ever want to frustrate the hell outta my bf, it's to flash him boobies while he's playing a game. Cos he's torn between boobies, and game. Especially if it's game you can't pause cos you're playing with other people. The sheer frustrated desperation on his face gives me such a kick :devil: