Why do men

Options

Replies

• ahunkofmexican
    Options
    I bet if I put a post about women like this, it will be deleted. It's happened in the past!

Like how they get an attitude sometimes when they're supposed to be making sammiches?

I know. Sometimes they need to be reminded of their *** Place *** :tongue:

Thats why she needs a laptop in the kitchen, To teacher her how to make a proper sammich :huh:
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    but why is it that women can be angry at a man and the man has to deal with it. but if the woman makes the same mistake and the man is angry, the woman then gets angry with the man for being angry.

and i for one and sick of women blaming it all on hormones.

from now on, im going to blame all my errors on testicles.
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    These topics always pee me off a bit. You have a problem with your partner, so you widen it out to 50% of the entire population of Earth?!
    Even if EVERY man you'd ever met was like that, you are talking about 1% of the population. If that was a science experiment you'd say the sample was far too small to be representative.

People are often far too quick to try to pin faults on some wider general characteristic. I am certainly nothing like you describe.

Sorry to have a go but it just gets my goat when I am essentially being judged by the actions of someone with whom, for all we know, only has gender in common!
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I think it comes down to who is smarter and who has more talent. Me personally I look for my equal. Yes, she is hard to find. But well worth it. Somehow I think that you have in this rut your whole life.
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you got yourself a "he-*****"... :bigsmile:
  • city_of_frogs
    city_of_frogs Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    this is so true

my boyfriend gets sooky if dinner isn't at 7pm on the dot, unless I tell him its rescheduled time earlier

he's a body builder and his diet is regimented. I use a new herb, i'm dead lol
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I usually call the shots for sex.

Goes a little something like:

Him: "Hey babe, how was your day?"

Me: "Yeah, good, take off your pants."

naughty hush...is this before or after he plays the guitar for you? :))))
    '

He can play guitar with his pants off. :D
  • tubbstattsyrup
    tubbstattsyrup Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    These topics always pee me off a bit. You have a problem with your partner, so you widen it out to 50% of the entire population of Earth?!
    Even if EVERY man you'd ever met was like that, you are talking about 1% of the population. If that was a science experiment you'd say the sample was far too small to be representative.

People are often far too quick to try to pin faults on some wider general characteristic. I am certainly nothing like you describe.

Sorry to have a go but it just gets my goat when I am essentially being judged by the actions of someone with whom, for all we know, only has gender in common!

You, sir, are a real gent but just lighten up a little.

Will you marry me? I'll dump the old moaning geezer.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I will be the first to admit that there are a lot of guys who are complete pieces of crap and why many ladies gravitate to them will always be a mystery to me.
    Anyways besides that my curious mind always wonders when I hear a rant like this with no specific details provided what the rest of the story or the other side of the story is.

If he is so regimented and controlling that he literally demands food on the table at exactly x o`clock then yeah,it sounds like you have a problem that is only a symptom of a deeper one.
    It has gotten under your skin and is now festering to the point of calamity.
    Communication and counseling may be in order.

If you are trying to make an excuse for his reaction to a lack of organization or consideration (being off somewhere with no word or explanation at any and all hours) then perhaps a step back and look at it from how you would feel about that if the situation were reversed.

Not enough info provided to form an accurate opinion outside of what personal bias wishes for.
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    This should clear things up...

3191826wifeshirt.jpg
    [/quote

OMG HA HA HA HA HA HA .......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ]
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Men have balls to scratch. That's very important business.

From there on out, scheduling the rest of their day is a B-I-T-C-H so it's necessary that we work around their schedule.

agreed!

This is an awesome post Pantera!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Because we're awesome.
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    How are you communicating to us from 1955? That's amazing!
    1.21 Gigawatts!!!

Dude!! That would mean she also has plutonium....

Quick! Into the DeLorian!
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    After making her dinner and giving her the time of her life in bed I like to give her a little survey..

1. Have I showed you a good time tonight?

2. Would you recommend me to your friends?

hahahahahaha... Have a great day all!

If men and women weren't so different then life would be boring and we'd not have anything to ***** about. ; )
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Silly girl.. questioning a man. Lol! How cute.
    :wink:
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    All people (esp men) will treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Simply don't allow it. Make it clear that you love and respect yourself and others must follow.

Best of luck :flowerforyou:

I have to agree with this statement, everyone teaches others how to treat them, so if you're not being treated the way you'd like to be, then its time to look at why you're letting it happen. It may be unintentional, but it's there.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    men always have to be on their schedule??????? They have to eat when they want to eat and we cook it for them. They need to **** and drink when they want.......sex when they want...cuz God forbid you want it at night and they want it in the morning....but we always give in. Its frustrating cuz you thing you are dealing with an adult but have to stoop to a child level with men cuz they do not know what compromise means and have to stomp about not getting their way.

Sorry....maybe this was a childish vent but am sure i;m not the only one that has had these arguments! So frustrating....The world doesn't revolve around testosterone!
    we always give in? i disagree...lol...
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    This post is EXACTLY why The Little Rascals created the He-Man Woman Haterz Club......
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    24a29982.jpg
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    This should clear things up...

3191826wifeshirt.jpg

Hahahahaha Love it!! LMAO! So glad I posted this.....BTW he made me and brought me a coffee to my office this morning....I guess my post wasn't all that accurate!!! LOL