Pin-up Girls - WEEK 5

Options
13»

Replies

• Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Sigh. Up to 148.8 .... I've been crazy busy and eating somewhat indiscriminately. Next week will be better!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Facing the music after a long holiday weekend...weighing it at 176 today. Not liking that I'm posting a gain, but I know that I have been far too undisciplined on the weekends, and this holiday weekend was no different. Time to refocus.
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late check in - no computer until this morning
    posting a gain after this weekend - I have got to find a way to make
    it threw a weekend without losing my mind.
    CW: 140
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    207.4 for me this morning! Was out of town until yesterday afternoon.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Gotta love holiday weekends out of town...NOT.

Saturday morning I was 139.5, which is down .5 from last week's weigh in. I was pretty happy with that! Then I packed up and went out of town to my parent's lake house. Ate like a fool. I did run on Sunday and walk a bunch with the kids, but I was still way over on calories all weekend. So, this morning I was up to 142.5. I gained THREE pounds from Saturday morning to Tuesday morning. How ugly is that? :grumble:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    same weight. hoping for better results soon!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    153..I think only up like .2 pounds, so that is awesome..it is my TOM the end of this past week and now and normally when I it is my TOM, I dont' like to eat...cramped really bad too..but i did eat lots of chocolate. But the bf had to go to the emergency room on Saturday evening so didn't really eat except dinner after the ER...he is getting better, but he has prolly lost like 10 pounds this week alone from not being able to eat....even though losing 10 pounds in one week would be great, I wouldn't want anyone to go through what he has been going through this past week...he is finally getting better and being able to eat. So glad!!

Hope everyone had a great labor day weekend!! :-)
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Good Morning!

140lbs today.
  • ciara19
    ciara19 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    137.2 on Monday!
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    didn't weigh in yesterday... but today i'm at 204.5, up from last week but expect to work extra hard this week to get it back off :). hope everyone else had great weekend!
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hey Rach, I was back down to 159 this morning!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls! I'm sorry I went MIA. Hurrican Irene ripped through our area last week. We had a 75' oak tree land on the house and we were without power for 5 days. Needless to say my motivation, will and desire were non-existent during that period. I'm slowly trying to get back on track and will try to be here to root you on. You're doing so well! Rachel I hope that things are okay with you too. I'll try searching through the messages for an update from you.
  • FunSizedK
    FunSizedK Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    New weight is 140.6 a loss of 2lbs
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    *groan* bad week...NEXT week though, THEN I'll gitchu!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    GAH! Forgot my thumbdrive at work. Will post the chart in the morning. Still missing quite a few weights anyway.